opinion

Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Trump supporters have no place at a Gaga concert. It's a magically liberating place to be, and I don't need literal nazis and homophobes invading the space.

Gaga sweetie you're doing great. 

my besst friend is a Trump supporter and Gaga fan so what youre saying is she shouldnt be allowed to go to her concert?

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump. 

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet?

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes

2. More than 62 million people can buy your albums and tickets Gaga!

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him.

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales)

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

Firstly, this thread lacks receipts. None of these notes make sense at all. Secondly, I doubt Trump supporters would be that biased to buy her albums and tickets all to give her hate...theyre only giving her more money. Thirdly, no one likes trump...

1 hour ago, babs said:

You're talking as if Trump won the popular vote lmao. Ye's he has a big support in the US but most americans don't like him. And he has lost support ever since he started his presidency and has hardly won any, in case you're behind on the party.

And Gaga doesn't need the grammys or the oscars or anything, and none of those 62 million are buying her music, get real lmao

nah ur wrong about that my cousin voted for Trump and owns Born This Way henny :derpga:

NIghtmareElm

What?  Oscars and Grammy's are super liberal and have dragged Trump.  

Gaga has always been outspoken.  She's being very classy about it unlike Madonna and Kathy Griffin.  

Gaga is not gonna lose any sales or popularity.  Most Trump supporters never liked her anyway.  Majority of her fans and people who support her don't like Trump.  As long as she doesn't make any death threats, she will be fine.  She's been nothing but respectful.

belindaidolos
4 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

nah ur wrong about that my cousin voted for Trump and owns Born This Way henny :derpga:

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I sorta agree with the OP

6 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

my besst friend is a Trump supporter and Gaga fan so what youre saying is she shouldnt be allowed to go to her concert?

i know, i am right. It happens with the GP!! We need them

derpmonster

No, sales aren't everything and I'm sure she agrees. She is worth $280m and the extra money she could make isn't worth everything she stands for or believes in. She needs to be even more vocal against hate like she used to be in the BTW era. I know she has conservative fans, that's fine. But she doesn't need homophobic and racist fans (which she also has). Does Beyoncé need those white Trumpets to win acclaim, money, and awards? Nope. Oscars? literally all people talk about them is how liberal and socially progressive they are.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

You're a little monster and you tell people to kill themselves... ?

AND promote people who kill marginalized people and encourage them to kill themselves just for a few cents more.

derpmonster
26 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

If they're homophobic, against rights and fair treatment for people of color and gays, then no. That's not what Gaga stands for. of course they're allowed to buy tickets and go see her. But neither me nor Gaga would mind losing them. She considers the statement she stands behind more important and so do I.

33 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I mean look—I come from the camp that if you overlooked racism, homophobia, and xenophobia because of economic anxiety or whatever excuse was used to support him (since he has no experience)...it's just as bad as if you endorsed those things...because it perpetuated it all and helps cause events like whats' happening in VA.

Deplorable, or turning your eye to deplorable things and thoughts, really isn't that different to me. 

And Pence believes that gays should be electrocuted rather than proudly living as who they are. I literally sobbed on my doorstep because hate won on Election Day. Gaga knows how frightened her fans feel by his win. She's not saying you had to vote for Hillary to come, but if you're supporting Gaga you best know that she isn't standing for this hateful ****. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

NecroManny

Lol. Hope you know the only people that support that orange turd is people that Gaga wouldn't even want to be associated in the first place. 

Justice4ARTPOP

Seeka

If you constantly need validation from outside sources, you shouldn't take a job where you will be in front of cameras.

End of/

not asher613
3 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump. 

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet?

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes

2. More than 62 million people can buy your albums and tickets Gaga!

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him.

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales)

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

1-6. wut

Whispering

Hell no! Gaga should talk louder and say more so she can shake any of them off that are still hanging on, tbh. She wil be more than fine without them! 

• Admin changed the title to Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived