Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

IllumiMark

Oh yes, let's make Gaga a silent puppet just for the sake of the awards. Because at the end of the day, that's what matters right? Who cares about morals or political stances? :saladga:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she shouldn't. She's who she is & I love when artists have the "bal*s" to speak up about some issues & about politics.

& I don't think Trump supporters would like her since they already know her. 

Shadow

People bitch whether she speaks or when she doesn't. In a democracy, people are usually free to speak their mind and she's no exception. You don't even have to agree with what anyone says, but don't censor them. That type of thinking will jeopardize the freedom we take for granted in the long run.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

If you go your whole life censoring the truth because of album sales, you lose your authenticity hunty. 

18 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump. 

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet?

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes

2. More than 62 million people can buy your albums and tickets Gaga!

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him.

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales)

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

Am I the only one who agrees with this? I hate trump (just like her) but if i was famous, i wouldn't be like her.

LadyLuca

Honestly- I dont care about the fu king awards. But I care about what she does with her power. In my opinion, she can do more against that ugly as s bit ch orange.

What are those numbers, money, awards and chart ranking against staying true to youself and trying to make the world a bit better like she does in a peaceful way.

We cannot value success higher than a more or less critical (political) issue///Ignorance does not help.

Bellatrix
19 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

Am I the only one who agrees with this? I hate trump (just like her) but if i was famous, i wouldn't be like her.

Yeah you probably are the only one here together with the OP who value your own fame and money more.

Pop stars like Gaga, Madonna and Cher are the best ones, because they care about political issues and use their fame to do something useful for the society. All respect to them.
How can you not appreciate that? 

Just now, Bellatrix said:

Yeah you probably are the only one here together with the OP who value your own fame and money more.

Pop stars like Gaga, Madonna and Cher are the best ones, because they care about political issues and use their fame to do something useful for the society. All respect to them.
How can you not appreciate that? 

It's because everybody is hating on Gaga that's why.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, JeremiJello said:

It's because everybody is hating on Gaga that's why.

and you would prefer to stan an artist who drops her values and let her haters win? That one is new, but good for you I guess :green: 

Gagaloo911

Sis she doesn't have to stop anything it's her life and her platform and voice. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived