Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hints about the next album at JWT?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

But yeah, your signature shows you're out of touch :D 

#MuchEdgyVeryScience

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
14 minutes ago, Miky said:

#MuchEdgyVeryScience

Truly. Not sure about the edgy part though. That would be you. And science, me. (Hint: look up what gender actually is as opposed to sex and what biology has to do with it.)

I don't wanna talk about this issue here though, don't wanna get a warning for being offtopic too much. :stalkga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FfFfFfFF
On 8/13/2017 at 2:24 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

We have visuals with tentacles, lizards, rhinos and fishes so...... Animal.mp3 in LG6 confirmed

:oprah:

and snakes

Sneaky Oliver
27 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

:oprah:

and snakes

we can see two red fishes in the Paint interlude. Where are the snakes tho?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

we can see two red fishes in the Paint interlude. Where are the snakes tho?

The snake tongue in JW music video.

I saw someone saying we have these animals because country is related with the desert theme. 

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I did not see that :udidnt: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Magneto
On 13-8-2017 at 0:09 PM, austriamonster said:

As we all know Gaga loved to give subtle hints about her upcoming work either by saying some words and phrases over and over again on tour ("Born This Way" during the Monster Ball) or by using certain words in captions (Applause in that littlemonsters.com caption from backstage at the BTWB in SA) and tweets. 

Do you think we have already unconciously heard/seen anything about the next album?

The only thing I noticed is that she uses the word "sentiment" quite a lot lately and used it in a tweet, but this doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

Have you noticed anything yet? :) 

Fixed :awkney:

Free my mind

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I did not see that :udidnt: 

I do think that scene depicts the biblical sin. :neyde: She portraits Eva because she makes the guy to have a car accident. And also the snake tongue. It's creepy :nails:

Sneaky Oliver
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I saw someone saying we have these animals because country is related with the desert theme. 

I believe the Monster thing became Alien thing and now it's Animal thing. I'm very interested to know the meaning behind it 

5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I do think that scene depicts the biblical sin. :neyde: She portrais Eva because she makes the guy to have a car accident. And also the snake tongue. It's creepy :nails:

I don't think there's such depth. I just saw it. It's literally 1 second long thing :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I believe the Monster thing became Alien thing and now it's Animal thing. I'm very interested to know the meaning behind it 

I don't think there's such depth. I just saw it. It's literally 1 second long thing :cryga:

I do. :neyde:

joannesrats
On 8/13/2017 at 10:21 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

To me The Cure seems like an ASIB sessions reject

It's not. She was talking and she said that this came from like, a 6 hour studio session with DJWS. Forget where I saw that tho

Witching Hour was the only weird thing. That seemed like such a random and intentional thing to say at Coachella. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Ziggy
On 8/13/2017 at 8:14 AM, BBhomemaker said:

Why not, in 2015/2016, Beyoncé teased us with lemons, but nobody noticed, lemons everywhere on photo, on Solange, in dress and no one was planning Lemonade :trollga:

So if Gaga teases us, I would not even realize :sweat: 

So...denim? The truth is in her blue jeans :staymad:

I highly highly doubt it. 

I also think that with ASIB coming out next year, it's gonna be a longer wait between this album and LG6. At least two-three years. 

Archived