Hints about the next album at JWT?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't think she has started working on it. She's probably getting ideas for songs now.

I'm expecting it either in Q1 2018 or Q1 2019, but let her take her time. No basic-sounding album, please. Make it unique and no trend hopping.

Reveal hidden contents

Make it disco pop :nails:

Like, if she drops something like that new P!nk new song, I'd be so mad...

As much as people want good singles, I don't want her to come out with any basic songs for the radio.

tenor.gif

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, aaron l said:

As much as people want good singles, I don't want her to come out with any basic songs for the radio.

tenor.gif

Well, if she comes with a basic songs for the radio, means she didn't release a good single.

She should bring POP back :chica:

Did anything come out about the July 8 tweet where an insider asked someone who worked with Gagas latest music what the next song will be like and he just sent back a đŸ”„đŸŒŠ. I guessed heatwave. Anyone notice if she has been using these emojis lately? 

Austriamonster does have a point about the low key hints for upcoming music in her tours and tweets. So fingers crossed the the clue đŸ”„đŸŒŠ is real.

Also a throwback thought about the next album or EP i had is that there was an album already finished and ready to even film a video for the first picked single. but, then unfortunately the world lost a true talent and icon David Bowie and that completely shifted Gagas idea for her next album.  Potential titles predicted that the scrapped project would be were Eden, Monarch, and Chaos Angel and a bunch more. But Chaos Angel was used quite a bit in social media by her so I thought that title had more chance than the others.  Another thing, Describing the Fame and the Fame Monster, there's the light side and then the dark side. So maybe Joanne is the light side, and Chaos Angel is the dark side.  Not to mention Angel could be a nickname for her second middle name Angelina, so She could be revealing a complete opposite image and sound from Joanne. Idk, wishful thinking lol. I love how she still surprises me every era. 

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Red said:

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Gaga has started to think about LG6 yet :nails: If the rumored EP was a thing we would have it already, new music just after ASIB

Not for sure... Gaga said she's still wondering when she'll release her new music... 

And to be honest I don't think she's ready for it to be performed at her tour right now. And she's more like an artist that is releasing things once summer is done. 

My guess is she's going to debute new music on European leg in September or during Rock in Rio. She's back in the US later this year, so the second US leg will be different

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not for sure... Gaga said she's still wondering when she'll release her new music... 

And to be honest I don't think she's ready for it to be performed at her tour right now. And she's more like an artist that is releasing things once summer is done. 

My guess is she's going to debute new music on European leg in September or during Rock in Rio. She's back in the US later this year, so the second US leg will be different

What kind of music are you talking about? Lead single or?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What kind of music are you talking about? Lead single or?

it depends if she's considering The Cure a lead single or not :yay:

But I'm pretty sure she has a new project ready that she's planning to release soon, she teased it during her interviews for JWT and Dive Bar

Not sure when it'll come out, but I think The Cure was a 'snippet' of it

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

it depends if she's considering The Cure a lead single or not :yay:

But I'm pretty sure she has a new project ready that she's planning to release soon, she teased it during her interviews for JWT and Dive Bar

Not sure when it'll come out, but I think The Cure was a 'snippet' of it

To me The Cure seems like an ASIB sessions reject which they released just for fun and to fix her streaming.

I also don't want her to release something now or anytime soon. That means she won't have time to promote it cuz she's on tour. Yeah, I know she promoted TFM and BTW while being on the Monster Ball Tour, but her management is different now.

And also omg no more music like TC :air: It's a cute bop, but please give me something unique, I can't take this anymore :air: 

GhettoFabulous
57 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't think she has started working on it. She's probably getting ideas for songs now.

I'm expecting it either in Q1 2018 or Q1 2019, but let her take her time. No basic-sounding album, please. Make it unique and no trend hopping.

Reveal hidden contents

Make it disco pop :nails:

Like, if she drops something like that new P!nk new song, I'd be so mad...

Same omg a mess we don’t need more the cure basic kind of songs. :lolly:  I also pray and hope the **** she’s gonna release on tour is nothing like the cure :madge:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

To me The Cure seems like an ASIB sessions reject which they released just for fun and to fix her streaming.

I also don't want her to release something now or anytime soon. That means she won't have time to promote it cuz she's on tour. Yeah, I know she promoted TFM and BTW while being on the Monster Ball Tour, but her management is different now.

And also omg no more music like TC :air: It's a cute bop, but please give me something unique, I can't take this anymore :air: 

Well let's not forget in few months the girl prepared her role in ASIB, made a soundtrack, rehearsed for Super Bowl and Coachella, was back in studio, and made the whole JWT show...

If she did this I think she'll able to release an album / EP at the same time she's promoting ASIB movie or performing at the JWT... I think releasing it soon would be nice because she'll be alble to promote it when she'll be abroad

Celebration
9 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

:lolga:

I'm so here for this type of Sound. When I first heard it back than I couln't stop listening. My wig was snatched and never grew back. 

Guest bostonGUY
6 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

I noticed this too.She was soooo THEATRICAL when saying that. :tony:

Receipt:

Maybe she'll drop the original LG5 concept inspired by AHS: Hotel and just leave it at that. She wouldn't have to really tour with it since it's older work and ASIB is coming

ARTPOP2
10 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Since she has consistently shortened her performances in the JWT setlist, I would say she will release an EP instead of a full album.

guess she'll quit singing and pursue her acting career :icega:

derpmonster
20 hours ago, Miky said:

She's an actress now though :oprah:

"I can't wait for the next 20-30 years with you guys"

But yeah, your signature shows you're out of touch :D 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived