Featured Posts

OmgSum1Actually

I hope she will snap @ Trump 2nite

Shameless selfpromo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Oh and both Boston dates are already sold out. Chicago too.

THIS, I have been trying to find Boston tickets that aren't resale for months and I've failed miserably.

gagarox
1 hour ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

It's not a meltdown. Just low key worried karma is gonna show her ugly face because of all the little Twitter monsters giving the KatyKats  a hard time over her shows being cancelled 

:emma:

ARTPOP was monsters karma for being cocky from 2009-11.. we been through that phase so it aint gonna happen again. For it to happen again gaga needs to first go up and up till atleast 2011 level popularity. 

Gaga's show in San Francisco is happening the same night a lot of other artists are playing the Outsidelands festival at Golden Gate Park, which is a much more popular thing to do to Bay Area residents. That did not help, yet the show will by no means be a flop. 

gagarox
19 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

I hope she will snap @ Trump 2nite

Ugh i love that she speaks her mind but i really worry for her safety 😣 Not only the trump supporters but even the black people seem to hate her now (as seen from todays reaction to her twitter comments)

bumblebee

I think we should really be happy for all the stadium shows she is doing this time with Joanne tour:diane: 

Even if there is like 1k or even 2k unsold tickets for a 35k show, it is not going to spoil the general  picture :sis:

I mean, it is really exciting to see her pull solo stadium shows in the USA for the first time in 10 years of her pop career!  :firega:

21 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I think we should really be happy for all the stadium shows she is doing this time with Joanne tour:diane: 

Even if there is like 1k or even 2k unsold tickets for a 35k show, it is not going to spoil the general  picture :sis:

I mean, it is really exciting to see her pull solo stadium shows in the USA for the first time in 10 years of her pop career!  :firega:

yes thats what matters imo.soon she can do it worldwide,everything comes with time.Hope that tour by tour she'll increase the number of her audience.

venusfly

All of the shows so far have had hundreds of tickets the day before the show and yet all of them have been packed when the show started, I wouldn't worry.Even if there was a crazy amount like 5k unsold you wouldn't even be able to see the empty seats in such a large setting

elijahfan

The reason why they added second dates in NY is because the first dates sold out... and I know it firsthand, because I couldn't snatch tickets for the 1st Citi Field show, so I don't really get why you're worrying tbh

bumblebee
1 hour ago, Adriana Lima said:

yes thats what matters imo.soon she can do it worldwide,everything comes with time.Hope that tour by tour she'll increase the number of her audience.

I think worldwide she is already an established semi-stadium act. She did stadiums in Seoul, Bangkok, Tokyo, she could have done a stadium in Hong Kong.

She could have played stadiums in Australia with Born This Way Ball, where she had a 40k attendance in almost every city, but she chose to do multiple arenas. 

She had amazing two shows at Twickenham in London (50k each) and her largest solo concert ever at Stade de France. 

She played stadiums in South America and South Africa. Now that she has stadium scheduled in North America, there is no major region in the world where she has not performed in a stadium.

except for Antarctica :poot:

But I am ready for her to snatch dem penguins' wigs with the biggest show they have ever seen :hor:

JR Gg
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

I think worldwide she is already an established semi-stadium act. She did stadiums in Seoul, Bangkok, Tokyo, she could have done a stadium in Hong Kong.

She could have played stadiums in Australia with Born This Way Ball, where she had a 40k attendance in almost every city, but she chose to do multiple arenas. 

She had amazing two shows at Twickenham in London (50k each) and her largest solo concert ever at Stade de France. 

She played stadiums in South America and South Africa. Now that she has stadium scheduled in North America, there is no major region in the world where she has not performed in a stadium.

except for Antarctica :poot:

But I am ready for her to snatch dem penguins' wigs with the biggest show they have ever seen :hor:

:selena: imagine penguins stomping their feet to perfect illusion :reductive: The ice would break :selena: Truly a perfect illusion:creepflop:

bumblebee
27 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

:selena: imagine penguins stomping their feet to perfect illusion :reductive: The ice would break :selena: Truly a perfect illusion:creepflop:

A giant rock of ice drifting away from Antarctica and cooling the world ocean down 

:selena:

Joanne saving the world from the global warming :lana:

Gaga appointed the chief climate secretary of UN confirmed :reductive:

GagaMyBlood95

All the dates including stadium ones are almost considered sold out - it's just that the demand is very high so they keep adding new sections and tickets every day. 

C1trus
20 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

but even the black people seem to hate her now (as seen from todays reaction to her twitter comments)

Why?:giveup:

I hope it's not because of race

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived