Most Powerful Joanne Song?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

River
Just now, GreatGame456 said:

:trollga:

Reveal hidden contents

wiggle_it_cunt_by_omgfireomgfire-dbjme4g

it's a sad song cause she's lonely and she's like dying inside the fire and calling his name but nobody's coming so because it's hot and she's burning she's dancing in circles from panic and like "ok, at least it's good to be lonely":(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buttsicle
Just now, River said:

it's a sad song cause she's lonely and she's like dying inside the fire and calling his name but nobody's coming so because it's hot and she's burning she's dancing in circles from panic and like "ok, at least it's good to be lonely":(

:air: omg i'm just sat here thinking it's a masturbation anthem :air:

WOOHOO YAHAA

sipthistea

Take My Hand...

Stay Joanne...

Heaven's not...

Ready For You 

That must have hit hard when Joe heard the song for the first time 

shoful

Why is no one putting Perfect Illusion? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DEGENERATES:poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Hades

The most powerful and touchy song is definitely Joanne. I've watched countless reaction videos and that song hits almost everyone. Everyone can relate if they have lost someone.

Henri Bardot

the first time i decided to listen to joanne (when it leaked) i chose songs like a-yo, diamond heart, john wayne, angel down... and i liked them but the second i heard joanne i fell totally in love with the song and gaga

then the whole album was released (with deluxe tracks) and oh god... Grigio Girls became my favorite song of the album and probably one my favorite songs from gaga.

i instantly felt the love and warmness she made that song with and it's sooo beautiful... so it'd be Grigio Girls :wub:

pooiota

1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

Just wanted to add that this performance is probably the most emotional for me, not just because of the song but because of that particular night and the hopes and dreams that I had that would happen the next day. Watching this song being performed here after what happened is gut wrenching.

this destroyed me 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Vocally: probably Perfect Illusion

Subject: Angel Down

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived