💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Edmonton M&G photos

Grigio

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

To be fair, we don't know the full experience. If you weren't backstage then I don't think it's fair you make a judgment on the quality of the backstage experience.

Eh. I went backstage. The whole experience itself was better than the photo op. Totally underwhelming. She does interact with you but it is pretty cold in my opinion. It was special for me meeting her the first time, but I can imagine for others it's a huge disappointment.

Find your freedom in the music

Lona Delery

And I actually considered buying the Backstage ticket :rip:

A mess a kii a cackle

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Joshie S
33 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

These forums are insufferable these days. It seemed to get worse over the past two weeks and it doesn't look like it's gonna let up unfortunately :madge:

are you joking? it's been horrible ever since the Million Reasons video.... actually no, it's been this bad for almost a year now, ever since Perfect Illusion came out... "Monsters" are just judging literally every single thing they can to just pick at her about... like, it's a photo.. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

loathereality
45 minutes ago, Grigio said:

vP1OONf.jpg

So this is what the group photos look like :neyde:

Also, the disrespect of Gaga not even taking of her sunglasses 

she never does though

its a part of her styling

Bradley
39 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Eh. I went backstage. The whole experience itself was better than the photo op. Totally underwhelming. She does interact with you but it is pretty cold in my opinion. It was special for me meeting her the first time, but I can imagine for others it's a huge disappointment.

How was it cold?

SiliconeMonster
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

How was it cold?

She literally doesn't move in between groups. She just stands there, doesn't really speak either. She smiles only if you speak directly at her. It's cold imo compared to her old fan interactions.

iAdrian97
15 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

She literally doesn't move in between groups. She just stands there, doesn't really speak either. She smiles only if you speak directly at her. It's cold imo compared to her old fan interactions.

Man this makes me so sad. I miss when she Interacted with us and had that connection other Stars never did. I know people keep mentioning how monsters complain about every little thing she does but this I’m paticular seems so awful. I know the people going into this knew what they were paying for but this still bothers me. 

SiliconeMonster
2 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

Man this makes me so sad. I miss when she Interacted with us and had that connection other Stars never did. I know people keep mentioning how monsters complain about every little thing she does but this I’m paticular seems so awful. I know the people going into this knew what they were paying for but this still bothers me. 

Yeah I get kinda ticked when I hear people say all we do is complain. As a person who bought this, I feel like I have a right to complain lol. It's what they advertised, yes, but jeez you would expect some sort of emotion or interaction beyond hi bye. It just doesn't seem like herself imo.

andy232000
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Well personally when I hug I don't lick faces or pull hair but okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Lol same! I guess people can get too exvited and displace her wig or smearch her make up sometimes 

1 hour ago, Grigio said:

vP1OONf.jpg

They are only sunglasses :saladga:

I don't see nothing bad

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

29 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all didn't make Perfect Illusion number one. 

This is your punishment. 

:selena:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 hours ago, Grigio said:

vP1OONf.jpg

With a B.I.T. of (poor) photoshop, we all can be close to Gaga ! :poot:

vP1OONf.jpg

evgenigerm2
38 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

This needs to be featured.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived