Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

sexfashionfame

It's sad, she has spoken so highly of her fans in the past, but recent events (Ed Sheeran anyone?) and actions taken by LMs are so against what she believes in, she's all about love and kindness #OnlineKindnessand I think she herself feels betrayed by her fans. I also would say this is mainly what Perfect Illusion is about.  

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
11 minutes ago, sexfashionfame said:

It's sad, she has spoken so highly of her fans in the past, but recent events (Ed Sheeran anyone?) and actions taken by LMs are so against what she believes in, she's all about love and kindness #OnlineKindnessand I think she herself feels betrayed by her fans. I also would say this is mainly what Perfect Illusion is about.  

But she announced this world tour long before that tragic Ed Sheeren-accident. 

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, GABEL said:

LMs like to call her boyfriend old and ugly.
making 10461984 threads about how bad CTC and Joanne are.( LFL shits on Joanne, Melodrama>>Joanne..etc)
lash out on her when she doesn't fulfill your expectations.
and still wondering why their Mother Monster doesn't love them anymore.:ladyhaha:

Hide contents

Okay, it's kinda sad but I think she just did what her security guard demanded her.and obviously she wants to keep distance from her fans now( and you can't really blame her after what she has been through)
I think it would be better if they just cancel the M&G part in her next tour:shrug:

If she wants to keep distance from her fans now, she shouldn't do this at all.

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

At least this way she's gonna talk with them :sharon:

Hide contents

Or will she ? :stalkga:

inb4 connection issues and cancels it :poot: 

Not The Real Gaga

33585si.png

Tragic

But, just a joke (obviously). I still really, really love her. But seeing all those other M&G-pics during other tours make me feel sad... tbh...

Letmelivemylife
10 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Love you Gaga, but I wouldn't pay a dollar to meet you :lolly:

To be perfectly honest, deep down I think she hates doing the backstage meet and greets because it's so forced in a way. She'd much rather do something more casual and actually have time to get to interact with the monsters she loves so much. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

K, maybe she hates doing those meet and greets and she was forced to do it but... the fans shouldn't get less or a worse experience just because you are not strong enough to fight with those money making companiese

Letmelivemylife
39 minutes ago, sexfashionfame said:

Funny you mention that because I agree. It's no secret that she loves her monsters more than life itself and she would move the earth for us. For a lot of us, she "raised" us in a way and like any good mama we were the center of her world. It must've been a huge and devestating blow to realize that SOME of the monsters she so lovingly "raised" could be so nasty and vicious. She knows who her "ride or die" monsters are and those are the ones that she'll love until the last beat of her heart ♥️

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Monster Voices said:

Man .. I get why hugging can ruin makeup and hair before the how but couldn't she like put a hand over the shoulders of the fans next to her or at least touch their backs??? She does look like a wax figure :saladga:

Deep down I think she just hates doing meet and greets because they're so sterile and forced so to speak. Plus that whole concept of paying to meet her just isnt what she stands for. She would much rather do something low key to where she actually has time to hug/interact with the monsters she loves so much

lgaga1fan

First off, you pay for the whole backstage experience, not just Gaga. You get an amazing sounchdeck while standing in GA, get to learn info about the stage and how it was made and is transported. The food was really delicious and they also had vegetarian and vegan options as well. Then after you get to go to a fun little party room where you can take pictures and have little snacks while a DJ plays music. Then you get to spend about 3 minutes with her. I got to tell her hi and had a really nice hand shake both before and after the photo. We also got to put our arms around her, all you have to do is ask her kindly. 

Vegas was amazing btw, and for the seat, you're only paying about $700 extra. Because the seats in our section were $800 each. So $700 extra for a backstage tour ( where gaga changes and her dances change ), how the lighting works, how the stages go up and down, food, etcccc. Def worth the premium price 

sexfashionfame
1 hour ago, Unites said:

But she announced this world tour long before that tragic Ed Sheeren-accident. 

I think her attitude ultimately determines the experience. She is Lady ****ing Gaga. If she wanted to say hi to her fans she would and I believe that if monsters acted more maturely and were actually there for her, the meet and greets would be different. She's just nowhere near as excited about her fans as she used to be and I think that's mostly our fault. It's not just this once instance. She's stopped mentioning LMs almost altogether. 

46 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Funny you mention that because I agree. It's no secret that she loves her monsters more than life itself and she would move the earth for us. For a lot of us, she "raised" us in a way and like any good mama we were the center of her world. It must've been a huge and devestating blow to realize that SOME of the monsters she so lovingly "raised" could be so nasty and vicious. She knows who her "ride or die" monsters are and those are the ones that she'll love until the last beat of her heart ♥️

I agree that she knows her ride or dies. And it's unfortunate for the many that pay for this experience that certain fans have gotten out of hand and made Gaga shun us. I think it's time LMs show Gaga why they're worth her time. Seems nowadays fans just demand more and more, when realistically I can't remember a time that Gaga has given us so much. 

Side note: Some of the people who pay for these packages really aren't fans, btw. They just wanna mooch off their pic with LG for likes and follows. She can pay those people dust tbh 

LordEnigma
11 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

Next Tour: 

Bm6aM2CCYAAPRo5.jpg

Hide contents

Since some of you likes to delude yourselves by thinking that responses are dramatic, let's take a look at previous tours

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png
b2b038654578ee99f393aec0129e0448.jpg
Lady+Gaga+-+5.25.14+-+ArtRave+Backstage,
2_28129.jpg

Backstage_At_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_In_P

Wahhh is all I'm hearing

9 hours ago, Zilla said:

All I'm saying is that she's standing next to people who spent $9,000 total to see her. Smile a little bit, loosen up

Why do think she went this way with this M&G? I mean I know people say "It's not a M&G it's a backstage experience" but it's a total rip off. We got a signed tour program for artRave (hardcover book) which is very limited. They get what now? A bag and a laminate and some guitar pick thing. Absolutely not worth it. The food does't cost that much, and they also get a drink which we also got during artRave M&G. So why do they take so much money for one group photo? Why no hugs? I have a hard time understanding this. I mean at her latest M&G with Tony you could go solo with them and touch them for the same amount of money and get exclusive VIP merch. Now it's just a quick way to earn some money. 

Archived