💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Madison Cantrell
7 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Y'all can delude yourselves into thinking this is within Gaga's standards but it's not. Look at her BTWB and artRave's BTS photos, she was so nice and appreciative of fans. :S

It's not her, it is her security! Becuase of everything that has happened recently her security and livenation are being extremely careful. 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster
2 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I considered buying the backstage experience for one show, but instead decided to do CTM for four shows because I figured I would get more out of the experience. I read about the BE before deciding, and it simply sounded underwhelming. $1500 for a group picture of Gaga. I completely understand wanting a guaranteed picture with her versus waiting around outside a venue/hotel/wherever, which is why I considered it. That’s unfortunate your experience felt manufactured, especially for how much you paid for it. 

I understand other people being annoyed at people’s expectations for the BE and comparing it to previous M&Gs, because the BE was never marketed as a M&G, so people knew going in what to expect. But the highly inflated price of the BE experience compared to M&G in the past, and the fact she didn’t even really interact, is just more than a little disheartening. 

I hope you enjoyed the show though! 

I think I would've been happier with CTM honestly seeing how this all turned out. I knew what I was getting into but I didn't think it would be this bland. Oh well. My mistake I guess. I won't be doing it again that's for sure lol.

Find your freedom in the music

SiliconeMonster
19 minutes ago, Easy said:

I think she is just not into that corporate ****. They pay to meet her so she gave back what they deserved, a 30seconds photo time just like all the other celebrities. If you met her on the street, she would probably be like, hey this is a real non money related connection, let's talk and take a selfie and treat you like we are friends. I don't think Gaga needed that $1500 anyway, it's just how LiveNation make money to pay for the show.

What we deserved? So because we paid means we deserve less? Lmao what? Sorry but this argument doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Just because we paid to meet her doesn't make us less of fans or less deserving of her time. Some of us literally aren't that lucky to meet her on the street and get a free interactive connection. Sure we'd prefer to do that any day. God my savings account sure would. But these expensive paid things are all we've got.  Of course she'd prefer we could all meet her in an organic setting too but it's just not realistic for all of us. I hate how much LiveNation charges for these, but it's all I'll ever get to meet her.

TheEdgeof96
8 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I think I would've been happier with CTM honestly seeing how this all turned out. I knew what I was getting into but I didn't think it would be this bland. Oh well. My mistake I guess. I won't be doing it again that's for sure lol.

Honestly, I was even pretty disappointed with the CTM. The “early entry” wasn’t worth the premium paid over the regular GA. It seems all VIP for this tour was a bit of a wash :dry:

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Honestly, I was even pretty disappointed with the CTM. The “early entry” wasn’t worth the premium paid over the regular GA. It seems all VIP for this tour was a bit of a wash :dry:

What a shame. I guess we learned that buying packages isn't worth it. :cryga:

TheEdgeof96
21 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

What a shame. I guess we learned that buying packages isn't worth it. :cryga:

Right?! After years of reading amazing things about all of them, we finally decide to give it a try and this is what we get :sharon:

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, not asher613 said:

She won't touch the ruffians. But monsters get a SQUEEZEEEE!!

where's @ChicaSkas  with my story?

working on it good stories take timeee :pawsup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LMs like to call her boyfriend old and ugly.
making 10461984 threads about how bad CTC and Joanne are.( LFL shits on Joanne, Melodrama>>Joanne..etc)
lash out on her when she doesn't fulfill your expectations.
and still wondering why their Mother Monster doesn't love them anymore.:ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Okay, it's kinda sad but I think she just did what her security guard demanded her.and obviously she wants to keep distance from her fans now( and you can't really blame her after what she has been through)
I think it would be better if they just cancel the M&G part in her next tour:shrug:

Monster Voices

Man .. I get why hugging can ruin makeup and hair before the how but couldn't she like put a hand over the shoulders of the fans next to her or at least touch their backs??? She does look like a wax figure :saladga:

Forever and Always!

sara57
4 hours ago, lairofhk said:

You're basing all of this off of a few photographs. There is zero information about what actually went down, what her interaction was with these people, etc. You're being unfair to her. That being said, if I was her and people like you, fans, were coming at me for not smiling enough in a bunch of photos, I'd give y'all the middle finger. You people have grossly unreasonable and absurd expectations. Find something else to get all worked up about. This is certainly petty, and that's it. P.E.T.T.Y. 

Hunny there is a lot of information about Backstage Experience (out of these 2 photos) , but you obviously haven't read them. Otherwise you would understand why a lot of monsters are disappointed. :nails:

Ken Zahn
9 hours ago, Stef said:

Here’s another - same stance - it’s as though she just stood in the spot and the groups of 6 came in, pic was taken, and out the door again :air: 

She looks like she would literally rather be absolutely anywhere else :sharon: 

FACT: the people who get the photo op with her are really gassy so she hates them and therefore stands like a wax figure so the gassy fans don't get theyre moneys worth. THERE case closed shut down this thread i have the answer

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

well.....I think we lost our special connection with her, there's no need to deny it.
but she didn't become like this all of a sudden.she used to treat her fans like friends and she got backfired.

The truth is we don't know what she's thinking. maybe she's really busy or nervous before the show and not in the mood to do the M&G, maybe her team ask her to do so, we don't know.but obviously 
she doesn't want to do it at all.she doesn't even try to pretend she's exited about it.

In my opinion, there shouldn't be any M&G at all. she doesn't want to do it, so why do they need to force her and make it such a bad experience for both of us?:shrug: they should just cancel the whole thing next time.
Maybe you should complain this on her social media and ask her team to do something( let her autograph your things..give you a special gift or something like that)

33 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Man .. I get why hugging can ruin makeup and hair before the how but couldn't she like put a hand over the shoulders of the fans next to her or at least touch their backs??? She does look like a wax figure :saladga:

she did put her hands on their back in another picture, check page 11:giggle:

Ken Zahn
6 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

DG_Fd_NXcAAnIyP.jpg

:rip: 

that guy standing next to gaga is a DADDY and yall know it :trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived