Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

I think that most people on here are just expressing their opinions  and not really bitching. Isn't that what a forum is for? Maybe I'm wrong.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster

Go ahead and come for me but these are my two cents having ACTUALLY BOUGHT AND EXPERIENCED IT.

1.  I know it's a 'lavish' privilege most monsters will never have so I'm still grateful it happened at all but sh*t, for those of us that saved up our coins forever and bought the package, we are ALLOWED to voice our opinions. We ARE well aware it wasn't BTWB or AR, we've heard your b*tching about it enough. Sounds like some of you are more bitter and jealous than genuinely contributing to the conversation.

2. The experience itself is awesome, but the pic/Gaga moment is extremely underwhelming with her previous pics with fans in mind. Idk how some of you can completely condone this, but I guess that's because you didn't actually experience it. Seriously, saying there's more than the pic is a downright lie. You have to fight for anything more than the photo, and I was one of the lucky ones (I got in a few words). It really is JUST a photo op, there is no 'meeting' Gaga. I don't expect her to bake me cookies like someone said lmao, she could've pretended to look like she was enjoying the interaction with fans. It felt very manufactured. She isn't meeting you, she's taking a photo with you and 5 other people. As disappointed as I am with the whole thing, this fanbase makes me wanna unstan more than Gaga's behavior ever will... jesus... idk what I expected, GGD allowing people to express their opinions like adults? lmao

Is it wrong to want to be guaranteed to at least be in a photo with Gaga than to HOPE she'll walk out of her hotel/apartment whatever and want to meet fans after waiting for god knows how long? Yeah maybe it's a luxury to drop that much money on something so insignificant, but for some us who DID, like me, it IS significant. Jesus. Some of you are beyond me. Come for me all you want I literally don't care. Bye

Find your freedom in the music

2 hours ago, Enzo Escobar said:

What if she's having a bad day...

she's about to start a 2 hour performance maybe she's got sh1t on her mind.

TheEdgeof96
5 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Go ahead and come for me but these are my two cents having ACTUALLY BOUGHT AND EXPERIENCED IT.

1.  I know it's a 'lavish' privilege most monsters will never have so I'm still grateful it happened at all but sh*t, for those of us that saved up our coins forever and bought the package, we are ALLOWED to voice our opinions. We ARE well aware it wasn't BTWB or AR, we've heard your b*tching about it enough. Sounds like some of you are more bitter and jealous than genuinely contributing to the conversation.

2. The experience itself is awesome, but the pic/Gaga moment is extremely underwhelming with her previous pics with fans in mind. Idk how some of you can completely condone this, but I guess that's because you didn't actually experience it. Seriously, saying there's more than the pic is a downright lie. You have to fight for anything more than the photo, and I was one of the lucky ones (I got in a few words). It really is JUST a photo op, there is no 'meeting' Gaga. I don't expect her to bake me cookies like someone said lmao, she could've pretended to look like she was enjoying the interaction with fans. It felt very manufactured. She isn't meeting you, she's taking a photo with you and 5 other people. As disappointed as I am with the whole thing, this fanbase makes me wanna unstan more than Gaga's behavior ever will... jesus... idk what I expected, GGD allowing people to express their opinions like adults? lmao

Is it wrong to want to be guaranteed to at least be in a photo with Gaga than to HOPE she'll walk out of her hotel/apartment whatever and want to meet fans after waiting for god knows how long? Yeah maybe it's a luxury to drop that much money on something so insignificant, but for some us who DID, like me, it IS significant. Jesus. Some of you are beyond me. Come for me all you want I literally don't care. Bye

I considered buying the backstage experience for one show, but instead decided to do CTM for four shows because I figured I would get more out of the experience. I read about the BE before deciding, and it simply sounded underwhelming. $1500 for a group picture of Gaga. I completely understand wanting a guaranteed picture with her versus waiting around outside a venue/hotel/wherever, which is why I considered it. That’s unfortunate your experience felt manufactured, especially for how much you paid for it. 

I understand other people being annoyed at people’s expectations for the BE and comparing it to previous M&Gs, because the BE was never marketed as a M&G, so people knew going in what to expect. But the highly inflated price of the BE experience compared to M&G in the past, and the fact she didn’t even really interact, is just more than a little disheartening. 

I hope you enjoyed the show though! 

58 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

You're basing all of this off of a few photographs. There is zero information about what actually went down, what her interaction was with these people, etc. You're being unfair to her. That being said, if I was her and people like you, fans, were coming at me for not smiling enough in a bunch of photos, I'd give y'all the middle finger. You people have grossly unreasonable and absurd expectations. Find something else to get all worked up about. This is certainly petty, and that's it. P.E.T.T.Y. 

Read my other posts or don't respond

Zilla
4 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Since when do you get to dictate her mood tho? She's standing VERY CLOSELY, serving a look, and smirking.

Wtf do you guys want her to do? Grope her fans, sing Born This Way a cappella, and bake everyone cookies?

I'm not dictating. I'm just getting the vibe from her body language that she is nowhere near enthused to be doing these "photo ops". 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Zilla
4 hours ago, lairofhk said:

Do we have any other information about that whole interaction? A couple of photos certainly doesn't tell the whole story. If these 2 photos are all we have, then you along with others have no right to come at her for not smiling enough. Y'all are being so petty and making something out of nothing. Stop giving her sh*t for something that is totally unwarranted.

It's really not "giving her ****" but okay!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

gagarox

Shes just scared with the christina grimmie and ariana concert thing.. next time dont go if yall wanna complain so much 

drinkmytears
3 hours ago, Feline said:

Are they really attending a LADY GAGA CONCERT wearing those clothes?

They look like random people at a mall or something. :emma:

Yeah that's my outfit because I wanted to wear something timeless and classy for my professional photo with her, not a costume :) 

the blue is Joanne inspired and the jeans and boots I was wearing. Not everyone needs to wear caution tape and a hair bow

Enigma
7 hours ago, JGD said:

She's gonna Skype or FaceTime them from a different room next tour :poot: 

At least this way she's gonna talk with them :sharon:

Spoiler

Or will she ? :stalkga:

Whispering
4 hours ago, Feline said:

Are they really attending a LADY GAGA CONCERT wearing those clothes?

They look like random people at a mall or something. :emma:

The majority of people wear what they would wear to the mall or to a movie. The average person does not wear a Halloween type costume to a concert. There is nothing wrong with wearing a costume, but there is also nothing wrong with dressing like most people do for concerts. 

DeleteMyAccount
4 hours ago, GunninMan said:

I'm sorry, but y'all are STILL complaining about this ****? I guess 2017 truly is the year to be offended by everything. I really didn't think that other ppl paying for a M&G with their own money, knowing EXACTLY what they were going to get out of it, would truly upset so many people. Like damn. Yeah it's different than previous tours, probably because it's before the concert and they have a schedule to run by. After the concert ones like the artRAVE are far more fun because she has the time to spend to talk with fans and connect with them. Yes it was bad management and a bad idea to do it before the show, because it can be perceived as fake or shallow because she's not letting y'all grab her tits. But hey that's life and that's what her management and live nation agreed to do. It's pointless to waste time complaining about something you can't control.

Yes, 2017 is the only year in which people took things to the extreme.

I think she is just not into that corporate ****. They pay to meet her so she gave back what they deserved, a 30seconds photo time just like all the other celebrities. If you met her on the street, she would probably be like, hey this is a real non money related connection, let's talk and take a selfie and treat you like we are friends. I don't think Gaga needed that $1500 anyway, it's just how LiveNation make money to pay for the show.

Archived