💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First boxscore numbers are in!

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I think part of the reason Gaga isn't going to asia and Aus is that even if she sells them out (which she can in Asia and can do in Aus now that The Cure was a hit there) is that this is her most complex stage yet. It's expensive to move around from country to country. They can drive around the US and drive around continental Europe in those trucks but getting to Asia and Aus will require costly flights for 27 trucks worth of staging and lights. 

When I did the backstage tour, the guide told us that they'll have to put the stage either in cargo boats or on over a dozen cargo planes, all of which takes over 2 weeks of shipping time not including transit from delivery to the location in semi trucks. So yeah, I feel like logistically that's why they're choosing to keep the tour dates so limited. Also, I feel like she's going to keep busy and ride the boost of popularity from SBHS and ASIB, so we should expect an EP/album and maybe even a tour as soon as 2019 or 2020 if she chooses not to take a break. Even tho I think she should.

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I think part of the reason Gaga isn't going to asia and Aus is that even if she sells them out (which she can in Asia and can do in Aus now that The Cure was a hit there) is that this is her most complex stage yet. It's expensive to move around from country to country. They can drive around the US and drive around continental Europe in those trucks but getting to Asia and Aus will require costly flights for 27 trucks worth of staging and lights. 

Exactly! She would have to have many, many sold out shows in Australia to make it feasible. Live Nation isn't going to take the show over there and not make money. They know what they are doing...and it is there decision. 

Arturo
3 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

When I did the backstage tour, the guide told us that they'll have to put the stage either in cargo boats or on over a dozen cargo planes, all of which takes over 2 weeks of shipping time not including transit from delivery to the location in semi trucks. So yeah, I feel like logistically that's why they're choosing to keep the tour dates so limited.

I figured it'd be difficult. The artRAVE stage was easier to lug around cause the main stage didn't have many parts and the run ways weren't so complex. She had horrible Australian grosses but live nation felt it was worth it

Talent
8 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Maybe you're right. 

But I still want dates tho. *ugly crying gif* 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Second Leg (if there is one) needs to be for Australia,Asia and some dates in US lol. 

there's still time! she can announce dates on november/december for the Australian/Asian leg. I hope she does bc I need to see that goddamn show so bad

SiliconeMonster
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Exactly! She would have to have many, many sold out shows in Australia to make it feasible. Live Nation isn't going to take the show over there and not make money. They know what they are doing...and it is there decision. 

While Gaga took artRave to Australia, I feel like that tour was more focused on the fans than the money it seemed. She added some unusual dates like Dubai and Tel Aviv, however, she did skip Latin America and most of Asia quite significantly, so it may become a trend who knows.

Phoebe Buffay

LOWKEYYY, I'm glad she isn't adding dates in other continents, because with the next tour she can sell out the venues in Asia, Oceania and South America easily cuz there would be a HUGGEEE demand.

Whispering
1 minute ago, SiliconeMonster said:

While Gaga took artRave to Australia, I feel like that tour was more focused on the fans than the money it seemed. She added some unusual dates like Dubai and Tel Aviv, however, she did skip Latin America and most of Asia quite significantly, so it may become a trend who knows.

It was easier to move around too! Even then, Gaga paid out of her own pocket for the full staging to get there. It might be too expensive this time to even consider that, with such an elaborate stage. 

SiliconeMonster
Just now, monster987 said:

LOWKEYYY, I'm glad she isn't adding dates in other continents, because with the next tour she can sell out the venues in Asia, Oceania and South America easily cuz there would be a HUGGEEE demand.

Very true. That's a solid marketing technique. Let's pray she's got LG6 on her mind in the next few years :toofunny:

Archived