💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Or so more money could go into the show for those in the "lower class", like you mentioned. The more expensive packages make it possible to have affordable tickets to a spectacular show. It's a trade off. The people who can pay get perks and those who can't get a great show. You are essentially whining about something you didn't even buy, but benefit from! 

Not really even the cheap tickets are f*ckin expensive

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

So glad I bought ARTPOP zone when I did. I'm not bragging but thought long and hard at the time about do I want to buy this because I needed the money for other things. I figured it was a once in a lifetime thing. I knew she wasn't going to be wanting to spend so much time after concerts in the future. 

Face it, the novelty has probably worn off for her. I think she does care that she has adoring fans but I think she appreciates having more time for herself. I don't blame her. However I do agree that this new VIP package is a rip off. I think most fans bought it thinking Gaga would be more generous. It's a shame that hasn't worked out how they had hoped. 

Whispering
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Not really even the cheap tickets are f*ckin expensive

Have they opened up behind the stage tickets for your show yet? Where is your show? As it gets closer, they will release some face value tickets usually. If that's still too much, then maybe another tour or there is another artist you could go see that you could afford. One day you might have more money for bigger shows. 

andreas85

Some people are clearly analyzing this thing too much. Have some common sense: Meet and Greet -tickets and such packages are expensive for a reason. If they would be too cheap then there would be thousands of fans buying them and then it would be impossible to organize the meeting. She has always been happy to meet her fans and she hasn't changed. There are lots of videos on youtube where you can see her still meeting her fans and talking with them just like she's been always doing.

JohnnyVersace

Ugh I am so turned off by you guys, and this fandom in general. 

You treat her like ****, drag her for flopping, for not catering to YOUR specific taste, and then turn on her for doing group photos? Like at least she's doing photos at all. At least she's touring at all. Do you not understand how deep that breakup was for her? how the world has affected her and how the critics have crippled her? She's a self-conscious, slightly broken woman at the end of the day, and maybe it's not what's best for her right now. As her fans, her Little Monsters, you should be understanding of that, and stick by her for even continuing to GIVE US her art, her energy and her performances. 

When she releases experimental pop she's a flop. 

When she releases jazz she's a flop. 

When she releases country she's a flop.

When she films a tv show she's a flop.

When she stars in a film she's a flop.

When she does group M&G's she's a flop.

Like, why are you even still here?

ftm0ep.gif

Ziggy

It's probably because of her new tour management company. At least that would be my bet. Aside from that, it's supposed to be cost prohibitive to prevent a lot of people from buying it and a lot of resell. Disney did this a few years back raising the price of Magic Kingdom at Disney World because too many people were trying to go on vacation there and it was reaching capacity consistently. So they raised the price to help keep some people out, and it had the doubly good benefit of helping them take in more money. So I think that's why these things are so much. 1) They can be 2) Limits the number of people buying and limits the demand for more to be made available if they're at such a ludicrous price. In light of recent terrorist attacks, and the intense, fervent crowds Gaga draws, I get it.

4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Have they opened up behind the stage tickets for your show yet? Where is your show? As it gets closer, they will release some face value tickets usually. If that's still too much, then maybe another tour or there is another artist you could go see that you could afford. One day you might have more money for bigger shows. 

Dec 8th or 9th and ive seen her 3x

Whispering
8 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Dec 8th or 9th and ive seen her 3x

Those dates say there are tickets left. When the dates get closer, they will release behind the stage seats for cheaper. 

6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Those dates say there are tickets left. When the dates get closer, they will release behind the stage seats for cheaper. 

i know there are tix left.  Those tix are already on sale

merlot
3 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

I know that "Joanne" is supposed to be her most "down to earth" and "personal" album, but I've noticed that she seems more distant from us during this era than ever!

unless she's about to drop something ☕️

Whispering
11 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

i know there are tix left.  Those tix are already on sale

Then wait until your date gets closer and watch for less expensive seats. :) 

GunninMan

I think it's great to have these kinds of discussions, but the OP and SOOOOOO MANY of the comments are all making assumptions about things that we probably won't get an answer to. Questioning Gaga's morals and etc is cool if that's your thing, but everyone doing that literally knows NOTHING about what went down when this backstage experience plan was put together. The people on GGD love to assume the worst and constantly antagonize Gaga because they get it in their head that she's changed her ways and this and that. YALL DONT KNOW **** ABOUT IT. 

Its honestly so frustrating to see people whine and complain about things they have no confirmation or deep background knowledge of. Like get a grip and get over it.  You can be sad you can be upset, but you're just wasting your energy on something that truly isn't that important at the end of the day.

not asher613

It's frustrating and it's different than it used to be but she doesn't owe us anything. 

Its sweet that she has so many devoted fans, people who she has touched or supported but

a)not everyone is that way. She's surrounded by these paparazzi zombies all the time who are not going to miss their big status update of the year, people who don't care about her at all so don't just think of monsters missing time because not everyone she meets there are lm's and some lm's are fukking weird. 

b)people who really do care about her in a personal way should be more forgiving and understanding 're her choices. It's her life. That's love. Needy demands to see her act like a mother or everyones bff are not the way we would respect someone in real life.

These tickets are not for people who have to scrape together a living. They're for rich people who don't know how to spend their money fast enough. Now we know. Why are we still complaining about it?

Personally I feel pumped for @ChicaSkas who got a little squeeze when she told Ga she works for this site. Just something to say to "you guys are special to me" she didn't have to do that and it's sweet. It shows she cares. 

Something else: everyone around her has something to gain from her. Some way to profit off of her. It's the way the world is. From management to haus to labels and even family- they all want to gain from her success and it's hard not to feel like you're surrounded by parasites. 

Fans arguably gain the most from her. You can be a fan who projects good by supporting her as the person  she chooses to be or you can add to the oceans of noise in her life that tell her to pay up, constantly. And for what does she owe the world her life every minute? For inspiring us, bringing us happiness, giving us strength, even teaching us about life with loving care in ways our society may have failed us.  

It's really up to her to judge  how her time is best managed. She is just a person and, I hope people here realize, she's a pretty damn good one. 

All I gotta say is u it was announced when the bundle came out what u got with it..dont be surprised thats what it was. Plus who in this world would spend the same kind of money on a M&G as u could a plane ticket to EU.

Spending $1500 is just inane to me.  I been to 3 of her shows and still spend less than half of that.

MB 1- 200

MB 2- 180

ArtRave- 110

Total 490

Archived