Just now, Matangi said:

she is number 8 at best

Well apparently not 

9FXPxMb.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Saint Hollywood

rDuZMGs.png

FOUR - SUPERCUT - 9.197

Highest score (TEN 11s) - @JoeysWorldTour @sethrb101 @Mars Spider @Psychic Guru @Fernster7 @Edonis @AMENiCURE @HausofLenis @SirLudicopro @halcyonpop

Lowest score (one 3) - @littlepotter

Comments

Spoiler

@IllusionLover - 10 - I almost cried when I heard it

@Thomas P -10 - I wish I had 2 elevens, because this song floors me every time I listen to it. I don't want to give a super long comment but I just want to bring up the part in the middle of the song where all the instruments are drowned out, and everything is very very minimalistic, and then she growls and the song starts again, because that part just highlights her genius and creativity.

@Fernster7 - 11 - GORGEOUS MASTERPIECE. Lyrics, instrumental and melody on point, such a relatable song. This and Liability were my choices for my 11.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - A bop about reminiscing the good old times. There is a 80s vibe I have with the beat that just makes you want to dance in the summer night in front of neon signs.

@AmericanGUY - 6 - a cute bop. nothing groundbreaking but it's good.

@TheWitness - 9 - Nice song , Upbeat which is nice as the previous 4 songs were slower

@Avenues - 10 - Very upbeat, catchy and danceable. Deserves to be a single + MV

@Venusfly - 8 - Not as good as everyone makes it out to be but it's a cute bop.

@LordGa - 10 - Pop perfection at its finest.

@Brad - 8 - This concept is how I feel in my mind all the time so I really radiate with this track.

@hausoffame - 10 - I love, love, love this track!!!

@Heterophobia - 10 - Second best song on the album. Tea!

@Maleficent - 8 - one of the weaker tracks on the album.

@MrBlue - 10 - It's so accurate to me omg... I feel like I'm so close to this song (& to the whole album btw). I never felt that connected to an album tbh.

@bornthisway51 - 10 - when you hear "in my head" you just prepare to be in heaven for four minutes

@gag - 7.5 - I don't really understand the hype for this song, kinda sounds like a Pure Heroine reject but more pop? It's still great but overrated IMO.

@Romance Bitch - 10 - This is such an upbeat song! The production of this track is just perfection. When you look past the happy beat of the song, it's actually one of the most depressing tracks on the album. Also, that part where Lorde Jesuse screams? ICONIC!

:sis:

loathereality
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

rDuZMGs.png

FOUR - SUPERCUT - 9.197

Highest score (TEN 11s) - @JoeysWorldTour @sethrb101 @Mars Spider @Psychic Guru @Fernster7 @Edonis @AMENiCURE @HausofLenis @SirLudicopro @halcyonpop

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Thomas P -10 - I wish I had 2 elevens, because this song floors me every time I listen to it. I don't want to give a super long comment but I just want to bring up the part in the middle of the song where all the instruments are drowned out, and everything is very very minimalistic, and then she growls and the song starts again, because that part just highlights her genius and creativity.

@Fernster7 - 11 - GORGEOUS MASTERPIECE. Lyrics, instrumental and melody on point, such a relatable song. This and Liability were my choices for my 11.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - A bop about reminiscing the good old times. There is a 80s vibe I have with the beat that just makes you want to dance in the summer night in front of neon signs.

@TheWitness - 9 - Nice song , Upbeat which is nice as the previous 4 songs were slower

@Brad - 8 - This concept is how I feel in my mind all the time so I really radiate with this track.

@MrBlue - 10 - It's so accurate to me omg... I feel like I'm so close to this song (& to the whole album btw). I never felt that connected to an album tbh.

@bornthisway51 - 10 - when you hear "in my head" you just prepare to be in heaven for four minutes

@gag - 7.5 - I don't really understand the hype for this song, kinda sounds like a Pure Heroine reject but more pop? It's still great but overrated IMO.

@Romance Bitch - 10 - This is such an upbeat song! The production of this track is just perfection. When you look past the happy beat of the song, it's actually one of the most depressing tracks on the album. Also, that part where Lorde Jesuse screams? ICONIC!

YASSS FINSLLY

NOW SWITCH WITH HD

Antonio

Yes idk if it's still in but Perfect Places deserves to win

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

You should reveal the lowests too

9FXPxMb.gif

I am going to sis

9FXPxMb.gif

Jeroen Bloeming

rDuZMGs.png

FOUR - SUPERCUT - 9.197

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

What the actual... OUT WITH SOBER. LIKE. RIGHT ****** NOW

Monsterish
7 minutes ago, Peto said:

I watched s7 ep 5 of Game Of Thrones and this megarate is still not done? 

:ladyhaha:

omfg is it leaked? :emma:

Tom Nook

rDuZMGs.png

FOUR - SUPERCUT - 9.197

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived