💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

loathereality
1 minute ago, SirLudicopro said:

Omg you have the most tragic taste I've ever seen, I'll keep you in my prayers tonight

since ggd's taste is sometimes trashy i am happy to be the standout 

breaking my own excuse me no records with megarates

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Homemade Flop needs to leave next.

WacMhtJ.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

1 minute ago, SirLudicopro said:

Omg you have the most tragic taste I've ever seen, I'll keep you in my prayers tonight

my taste is immaculate :whitney:

Robagaga
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

stop excuse me no'ing me :neyde:

no.png

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Matangi
Just now, Fernster7 said:

WacMhtJ.gif

no hunny its top three.. sorry to be real

Saint Hollywood

COxkyxL.png

SIX - HOMEMADE DYNAMITE - 8.837

Highest score (four 11s) - @M3LL155X @GAGA1972 @KingOfTheClouds @huttont

Lowest score (three 5s) - @AmericanGUY @britneygaga99 @Gia Gunn

Comments

Spoiler

@IllusionLover - 10 - The 3 first songs (on the album) are my favorites.

@Lil Mxnster - 10 - Homemade Dynamite & The Louvre sounds like the pop of the future; Both are amazing and timeless songs!

@Thomas P - 8.5 - Its my least favourite but I still give an 8.5 because the song is just soooooo good!

@Fernster7 - 8 - Good song but there's something lacking I don't know. It just isn't as good as some of the masterpieces here.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - I get a Nelly Furtado mid 2000s slow dance beat. Really makes you wanna blow s*** up. Loves it.

@AmericanGUY - 5 - meh. it's alright. sonically, it's pretty bland and which makes it an easily skippable track.

@TheWitness - 9 - 9 - Gives PH teas

@Avenues - 10 - Best "party" song on the album. Total bop with the darkest second verse ever witnessed. Deserves to be a single + MV.

@KingOfTheClouds - 11 - Blowin **** up like Homemade d-d-d-dynamite!

@LordGa - 10 - Should've been the lead single tbh... would've gotten an 11 for me if it hadn't been for Writer In The Dark.

@Brad - 7 - Great song! I listen if it comes on shuffle, but don't seek it out as much as the rest of the album.

@hausoffame - 8 - love it!

@Heterophobia - 8 - A great song but I was honestly really underwhelmed when I first heard it?

@Maleficent - 9 - sums up my Friday nights basically. There's a certain teenage angst in the song that triggers nostalgia.

@MrBlue - 10 - d-d-d-dope! B-b-b-bop

@bornthisway51 - 7 - had to lose a point for her stuttering over dynamite, cmon lorde you are a better lyricist than that

@gag - 10 - YES. YEEEEES. Chorus of the year, second verse of the year, plus the hooks are EVERYTHING. Tove Lo and Lorde made magic together.

@Romance Bitch - 8 - Such a chill, upbeat track among the depressing party theme of most of the other tracks. Catchy chorus, creative verses, ICONIC BRIDGE, pwoh.

:sis:

Robagaga
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

WacMhtJ.gif

The truth hurts

C3ju8GQ.jpg

:trollga:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Decodekid
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

COxkyxL.png

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Lil Mxnster - 10 - Homemade Dynamite & The Louvre sounds like the pop of the future; Both are amazing and timeless songs!

@Thomas P - 8.5 - Its my least favourite but I still give an 8.5 because the song is just soooooo good!

@Fernster7 - 8 - Good song but there's something lacking I don't know. It just isn't as good as some of the masterpieces here.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - I get a Nelly Furtado mid 2000s slow dance beat. Really makes you wanna blow s*** up. Loves it.

@AmericanGUY - 5 - meh. it's alright. sonically, it's pretty bland and which makes it an easily skippable track.

@Avenues - 10 - Best "party" song on the album. Total bop with the darkest second verse ever witnessed. Deserves to be a single + MV.

@LordGa - 10 - Should've been the lead single tbh... would've gotten an 11 for me if it hadn't been for Writer In The Dark.

@Brad - 7 - Great song! I listen if it comes on shuffle, but don't seek it out as much as the rest of the album.

@Heterophobia - 8 - A great song but I was honestly really underwhelmed when I first heard it?

@Maleficent - 9 - sums up my Friday nights basically. There's a certain teenage angst in the song that triggers nostalgia.

@bornthisway51 - 7 - had to lose a point for her stuttering over dynamite, cmon lorde you are a better lyricist than that

@gag - 10 - YES. YEEEEES. Chorus of the year, second verse of the year, plus the hooks are EVERYTHING. Tove Lo and Lorde made magic together.

@Romance Bitch - 8 - Such a chill, upbeat track among the depressing party theme of most of the other tracks. Catchy chorus, creative verses, ICONIC BRIDGE, pwoh.

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Jeroen Bloeming
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

COxkyxL.png

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

NOOOOOO

Matangi
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

COxkyxL.png

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

BYE EVERYONE

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived