Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

PSA: What to Expect in VIP + Meeting Gaga

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Good PSA and in person experience story.Ā 

However, you forgot to mention the most important thing, Chica: How does she smelled like? :sis:

Ā 

i smelled nothing

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

i smelled nothing

Ah, thanks. Finally the question I always wanted to know have been answered :giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

chromaticka

Sounds awfulĀ 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Sis did you even read the very clear OP that mentioned it was obviously done for security reasonsĀ :selena:Ā Hands in the air? No sudden movements? No surprise gifts? No political imagery that can pose a target for her venue? It's completely a safety thing (and money of courseĀ :poot:Ā but also safety)Ā 

OT: This is really cool to read! A lot of people who attended didn't go into the exact details of what was going on backstage and left things to the imagination (which of course, led to meltdowns) so THANK YOU truly for what you provided and what you do on your day to day for this cult siteĀ :hug:

And sis did you even read what I said

I didnt even mention sudden movements or gifts or whatever

30 seconds for 6 people is bullshit, that's what it is.Ā 

Ā 

Edit:

Im glad that Chica enjoyed it, though

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

And sis did you even read what I said

I didnt even mention sudden movements or gifts or whatever

30 seconds for 6 people is bullshit, that's what it is.Ā 

You mentioned her seemingly not wanting to do this anymore, that she's tired of meeting fans, etc. when all I'm saying is that it's basically extra security measures so people don't die. We don't need another bomb or mass shooting to add to the very long list of tragedies in the world.Ā 

And I never disagreed with your assement of prices (it is way too overpriced for an experience like that) but it should also be noted that this wasĀ never advertised as a meet &Ā greet.Ā 

Fans need to realize that they're never going to get BTWB style backstage treatment and it's quite frankly irresponsible and dangerous to think that sheĀ shouldĀ bring back that style of fan experience during this time. That's all.Ā 

Whispering
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Did someone ask her team or someone about more tour dates? :poot:

They have their own few seconds of a comment that they want to say.Ā Quit asking this, you know the answer!Ā 

You want to ask her? Buy a VIP ticket!Ā 

TimisaMonster

This sounds....necessary but nonspecial for a fan meeting her for the First time...i knowĀ I'd be upset

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Not The Real Gaga

Glad you had an amazing night. I don't know, but I wish I could cancel my ticket. For me, to be honest, this feels to forced and not worth the money after all. I understand they have to secure her all the time (even since the actual situation in the world regarding terrorism and violence, etc.), but this doesn't sound pretty for anyone. She doesn't have to do this.

Vasilios Mantoulidis

Everything seems great, I don't miss the long chats (I bet she has heard 'you saved my lifeee!!!11' a million times now)Ā the only think I don't like is the group pic. At least do pics in group of friends. It literally takes an extra 5 seconds.

shoful

This sounds terrible. She sounds like a bitch lolĀ :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, shoful said:

This sounds terrible. She sounds like a bitch lolĀ :toofunny:

Tell me you are kidding.Ā 

This is one of the the kindest women to walk the earth.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

People will. It was only on my side because I was next to her. I have to leave now but the whole story is coming tonight :D

She was very sweet, but the entire experience flew by so g*dd*amn fast, I had to burn it to my memory and write notes lol

So glad you met herā™„ļø Gaga is one of those people that when she says "I love you" to her monsters, you can just feel how genuine that "I love you" really is

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

rodrigouuu

Glad you had a fun time!Ā It really sounds like it was worth it, I mean def not like the past tours m&g'sĀ but still meeting her must have been an amazing experience.Ā I really hope I can also do it someday. I'm trying to get Tickets for the next LAĀ show or maybe Vegas for December, but I don't think I'll be able to afford the BS experience (although they might be sold out already).

Anyways! been expecting her to reactĀ about your gift or something, a tweet, an insta or idk. I love unreleased Gaga and having her to take a look at the past,Ā I think it's a great idea. I've always asked myself if she has thoughts about her lost tracks like "Oh, remember when I wrote Wonderful" lolĀ Hopefully it will give her ideas about an unreleased album, or maybe performing something old (praying for Red And Blue or Fooled Me Again).

River

I'm happy for you that you met her! :hug:

idk the experience with her sounds cold, sounds very Bieber kind of thing.. it was not like that before..

They used to do it after the show and not before and now you barely can hug her and you can actually risk in piss her off and delay the whole show, it's kinda aggressive thing to tell to a fan..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived