Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Adult Present for standing tickets?

flynn99

Featured Posts

Hi Monsters!!

Do I need to have an adult present when I go into the moshpit/standing part of the JWT. Specifically asking for Australia (if she even comes) because i'm going with my friends and my mum is getting a seating ticket so how does that work? Do I need to be over 18 to enter?

Black Jesus †

Maleficent
14 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

if she even comes

I go on Gagadaily to get away from my relationship issues with my girlfriend, not be reminded of them 

homomo

No; however, the the card owner has to be present. If your mom is buying the tickets, I believe she has to get a GA ticket, too.

53 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

No; however, the the card owner has to be present. If your mom is buying the tickets, I believe she has to get a GA ticket, too.

Oh so my mum willl have to get the same ticket as me otherwise i can't go in? or can she just be with me as I go in and then leave to go back into the other lineup?

Black Jesus †

narcoswing
56 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

That only applies for VIP packages, not standard tickets.

Pamelaisley
14 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

Oh so my mum willl have to get the same ticket as me otherwise i can't go in? or can she just be with me as I go in and then leave to go back into the other lineup?

I'm 17 and I'm gonna be in GA as well. My brother (who bought the tickets) and sister-in-law are coming with me to the show and I planned on having them stand in line with me and then they can go to their line after I go in. I was so scared to ask him for tickets since they were quite expensive. He ended up saying that he would just get one GA for me and seating for him and his wife. I really hope its not a problem. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

13 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

I'm 17 and I'm gonna be in GA as well. My brother (who bought the tickets) and sister-in-law are coming with me to the show and I planned on having them stand in line with me and then they can go to their line after I go in. I was so scared to ask him for tickets since they were quite expensive. He ended up saying that he would just get one GA for me and seating for him and his wife. I really hope its not a problem. 

Omg that sounds awesome, I hope you have an amazing time. I really don't see why it would be a problem but I am a little worried I won't be allowed in

Black Jesus †

August Blue

I think I read somewhere that u need to be over 16 but Im not sure. Just check on ticketmaster

Haroon

Different venues have different age limits for GA and how it works :omg: The main venue here doesn't check the card holder or ID anyone unless they look super young, and I think the limit here is like having to be 16 if you're not with an 18+ person or something but I've seen 14 year olds get through just fine :toofunny:

I'd say contact the venue for specific details because it can vary quite a bit :huh: 

15 hours ago, Haroon said:

Different venues have different age limits for GA and how it works :omg: The main venue here doesn't check the card holder or ID anyone unless they look super young, and I think the limit here is like having to be 16 if you're not with an 18+ person or something but I've seen 14 year olds get through just fine :toofunny:

I'd say contact the venue for specific details because it can vary quite a bit :huh: 

Thank you!!

Black Jesus †

Archived