💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Rainbow leaked

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boots is such a standout track for me :giveup: I love the desert-esque production. It reminds me of the Animal era. Definitely the best song on the album along with Let em Talk 

Time to order it now, if you haven't already.  I ordered both physical and download.

I live outside the space time continuum.

crisTEAne

the melody of hunt you down reminds me of lily allen's not fair. country-esque vibe. i really like it. :gaysia:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Album isn't bad, but I'm gonna say it. The majority of the praise she is getting is because of the context. She sounds annoying and kind of awful on a lot of these songs, but again because of the story she will get a pass and people will say its so emotional and raw. She also looks like an old prostitute in some of her live performances/videos. If Gaga did this, she would get exactly this type of criticism. 

However, having said that I did feel for her for what she went through and I think this album is a good direction for her. She will find success with it and I am happy for her.

juicyjuicy

Wow. I don't think there's one bad song on the album. One of the best in 2017. Don't know how I'd ever rank these tracks.

Thomas P

Let em Talk is my fave. Probably top 3 favourite song from 2017 so far. There are like 2 songs I'd ever maybe skip (Spaceships, and Hymn) but I'd still give the album a 9/10.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ShockPop
On 12/08/2017 at 5:29 AM, GrigioGirl1 said:

Album isn't bad, but I'm gonna say it. The majority of the praise she is getting is because of the context. She sounds annoying and kind of awful on a lot of these songs, but again because of the story she will get a pass and people will say its so emotional and raw. She also looks like an old prostitute in some of her live performances/videos. If Gaga did this, she would get exactly this type of criticism. 

However, having said that I did feel for her for what she went through and I think this album is a good direction for her. She will find success with it and I am happy for her.

Untrue.

The praise is because each song is well put together and conveys what it intends to. The story behind the album counts just as much as it does for Gaga,  Adele,  Beyonce etc but with kesha it's her recent experiences rather than general heartbreak or female empowerment.

Her voice grows on you like a tumour. But tbh Alanis Morrisette, Dido, Florence Welch etc lots of women have a weird voice but it works in the context it's used.

Live, however, she still can't sing for Scheiße.

Stephen

My ranking (so far)

Woman

Praying

Boots

Let em Talk

Hunt You Down

Thats all I care for :emma: 

Archived