Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Rainbow leaked

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything went straight to my playlist but Hymn and Let Em Talk. Both songs are good but its something I wouldn't play over and over.

My holy trinity is Praying + Rainbow + Boots. :giveup:

Other faves:

Old Flames

Godzilla

Spaceship

I feel like it's 2012 all over again with the Warrior hype but we were bestowed with something even greater this time. :giveup:

31 minutes ago, Lagg said:

Everything went straight to my playlist but Hymn and Let Em Talk. Both songs are good but its something I wouldn't play over and over.

My holy trinity is Praying + Rainbow + Boots. :giveup:

Other faves:

Old Flames

Godzilla

Spaceship

I feel like it's 2012 all over again with the Warrior hype but we were bestowed with something even greater this time. :giveup:

Plzzzz pm meeee sis

I'm saving most of the album for tomorrow when I listen to it in full but I've listened to Hunt You Down and Finding You. Hunt You Down is a BOP. It's so mature but fun at the same time. Finding You is meh to me. The lyrics are so pretty but it kind of sounds like a filler,

Lisa Stalder

I order the CD Mailed out on the 9th, Rainbow fan package and concert tickets.  Please PM me the link

Album in bird gifs:

Praying & BastardsRainbow & Finding You & Old Flames & Godzilla (serve them ballad vocals):

tumblr_nwowybhNrZ1udh5n8o1_500.gifgiphy.gif

Let 'Em Talk & Boogie Feet (rock 'n roll?):

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Hunt You Down & Woman *A-Yo*Spaceship (serve dem linedancing vibes):

giphy.gif

Learn To Let Go & Hymn & Boots (bops):

tenor.gif

Everyone asking for PMs... if you have torrent software it's really everywhere. piratebay :)

buy a copy though!

Pre-ordered the album and will wait, but I did listen to three that haven't been released.

My order:

Learn to Let Go - Amazing. Incredible. Everything I needed from Kesha. This song/video hit home, and remains my favorite from this new batch. There is so much more going on here lyrically than the majority of what is being released in the mainstream today. Phenomental. I know not everyone is feeling this song, and that's fine - after all, I don't share the same experiences as a majority of you. But this song is monumental.

Hunt You Down - the CHORUS. those VOCALS. The melodies here snatched me, it reminds me a lot of music I grew up around. Serves me nostalgic vibes, sunkissed and faded slightly.

Praying - Ethereal. Still one of the strongest songs in her entire discography. The way it builds, it becomes this avalanche of emotion and is therapeutic in every which way.

Bastards - WHEW. Wow. Just... wow. I needed this song.

Hymn - A solid bop, relatable. I can get down to this one.

Let 'Em Talk - I love the vibes of this one, it's certainly a banger. I can predict it growing on me even more.

Woman - Love the sass and brass in this one. Kesha did that!

Excited for the remaining songs!

❤ x ❤

Archived