Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Rainbow leaked

Featured Posts

Harry Calcote

PLEASE SEND LINK!! I bought concert tickets, and my album shipped today, but I can't wait until the 11th!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Woah...she sounds really...different live. Kinda disappointing.Ā 

I love her still....everyone can't be Gagz and sound even better liveĀ :hor:

The most important part.

I think an artist sounds better when you are actually there in the audience, than in these live videos.Ā  Looking forward to attending the Rainbow tour.

I live outside the space time continuum.

DiamondAngel
12 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Whew. Okay, at first I was thinking I was disappointed but wow all of these tracks have replay value for me :applause:

LOVE the aesthetic and the theme and the lyrics are very much Kesha (more herĀ mom tbhĀ :sis:Ā )

I just wish some of the 3 min songs were 4 minutes and the 2 min were all 3:30 :giveup:Ā 

Faves after 2 listens:

Rainbow

Finding You

Let Em Talk

Praying ofc

Godzilla

Spaceship

Ā 

My top 6 is the exact same but in a different order! You must have good taste šŸ‘€

Oyemiamor

I'm halfway through, I like a few songs so far. Definitely shows a different side to her and some diversity in music so that's pretty good for her career. I think she can pull a Gaga and show she's not a one trick pony.Ā 

ItsTommyBitch

Rainbow is so cute yet kind of unique :flutter:Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

mickeydylan

Can someone pleaaaaaase send me the link. I already preordered and am picking up a physical copy! Pleaseee I can't waitšŸŒˆ

mickeydylan

Just messaged you guys the link I found. I just transferred the zip onto itunes. I'm still on Bastards.

Archived