• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

$25 for the 21+ book!

was anyone at the minneapolis show?  also does anyone remember how much the gold hemp papers were?  I can't remember and I wish i got some!

I was at the St Paul show  ;)

--

The tour was great! I just got around last night to putting up my videos. I was so close :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTh5dNZ8lHU&list=UUZ5hcpaQG7cQrUwhyQsBAoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbrhKF4Yw2c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdS8WEJQevA&list=UUZ5hcpaQG7cQrUwhyQsBAoA

Edited by Travis Monster

gagaisitalian

I saw the show in Houston with a VIP package and I have to say it was the most fun concert I've ever been to!

A Houston reviewer said something very true:

"Miley is the best pop girl right now. She is more accesible than Rihanna. More talented than Katy. And nowhere near the self-importance of Gaga."

And that is so true honestly.

Her tour was just stellar! The visual were stunning! Her voice was amazing! Her stage presence was EVERYTHING.

HausOfHarlow

Omggg 2 weeks until my tour date. I'm so excited! ready for a new single though :manicure:

Are you going to CHARLOTTE!?!?

PaperIz

Are you going to CHARLOTTE!?!?

No Charlotte is too far lol. I'm going to the one in Raliegh!

HausOfHarlow

No Charlotte is too far lol. I'm going to the one in Raliegh!

Oh… I'm heading to the Charlotte show on 4/7! :)

Psychedelic

I saw the show in Houston with a VIP package and I have to say it was the most fun concert I've ever been to!

A Houston reviewer said something very true:

"Miley is the best pop girl right now. She is more accesible than Rihanna. More talented than Katy. And nowhere near the self-importance of Gaga."

And that is so true honestly.

Her tour was just stellar! The visual were stunning! Her voice was amazing! Her stage presence was EVERYTHING.

That is actually so true!  :udidnt:

My Little Phoney

Some of the songs on Bangerz are REALLY cool and she sings quite well on tour, I just hope she drops the wannabe Pink/Ke$ha/Nymphoniac thing attitude.

A little over a week until I see her in Washington, D.C. Also seeing her the next week in Philadelphia. So exciting..

PaperIz

Some of the songs on Bangerz are REALLY cool and she sings quite well on tour, I just hope she drops the wannabe Pink/Ke$ha/Nymphoniac thing attitude.

The only thing in common with p!nk is the hair truthfully.

JeffSwift

Just got back from the show in East Rutherford. It was F U C K I N G AMAZING. I AM DEAD. My voice is gone. And I am hungover.

Successful BANGERZtour 

JeffSwift

Okkk well I just got home from the ARTrave at Roseland and I have to say... BANGERZ > ARTrave... 

Essence

Okkk well I just got home from the ARTrave at Roseland and I have to say... BANGERZ > ARTrave... 

*artRAVE

And this isn't the "artRAVE at Roseland" it's a whole special show completely unrelated to the artRAVE. And Roseland is a small closing show for a tiny venue whereas Bangerz is a world arena tour...you can't compare them because Bangerz is obviously gonna be a lot more grand.

Wait till you see the actual artRAVE which is an arena world tour and not a little side show Gaga is doing for seven nights.

• Mills locked this topic