💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Opinion on my ARTPOP tattoo?

NecroManny

Featured Posts

NecroManny

Hello!! So I got this Gaga tattoo almost a month ago, and I wanted to know what some of you think of it! To this day ARTPOP is still one of my favorite albums ! 20616967_1454035934675541_5329744527352920615983_1454037304675404_38040538100878  

let me know what you guys think!:staymad:

Justice4ARTPOP

HighwayFantasy

F*cking epic. She looks identical if you hold the album cover aside. Love the fact that it is a really dark/bold design :giveup:

NecroManny
1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

F*cking epic. She looks identical if you hold the album cover aside. Love the fact that it is a really dark/bold design :giveup:

AHH! Thank you so much! :koons::firega: 

Justice4ARTPOP

Charlotte Quinn

I love it! Very well done and the details are perfect! You should be proud. ARTPOP is one of my faves as well :hug:

shmal96

It looks great!! I love ARTPOP as well. I've been thinking of getting a Gaga-inspired tattoo but I have literally no idea what to get :duck:

HOTNebraskaGuy

That looks amazing! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

mucinex

i do not want to come off as rude but you wanted opinions & i'm gonna be completely honest. it looks awful: the font & colorless style along with the horrible drawing of her face make it look like it was done very cheaply or by someone who does not have a lot of skill tattooing. 

NecroManny
15 minutes ago, ComeToPapa said:

I love it! Very well done and the details are perfect! You should be proud. ARTPOP is one of my faves as well :hug:

Thank you so much!! Took over 5 hours to tattoo! It's def my favorite tatoo! :D 

Justice4ARTPOP

NecroManny
5 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

It looks great!! I love ARTPOP as well. I've been thinking of getting a Gaga-inspired tattoo but I have literally no idea what to get :duck:

Get your favorite image /quote of hers!

Justice4ARTPOP

NecroManny
2 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i do not want to come off as rude but you wanted opinions & i'm gonna be completely honest. it looks awful: the font & colorless style along with the horrible drawing of her face make it look like it was done very cheaply or by someone who does not have a lot of skill tattooing. 

I didn't want color. All my tattoos are black. Color fades quicker. And I have 2 fonts. One of them fonts is one that Gaga herself has on her arm. And her face looks just like the Koons sculpture. So I don't know what you're talking about lol. But thanks for you critique.  

Justice4ARTPOP

mucinex
Just now, NecroManny said:

I didn't want color. All my tattoos are black. Color fades quicker. And I have 2 fonts. One of them fonts is one that Gaga herself has on her arm. And her face looks just like the Koons sculpture. So I don't know what you're talking about lol. But thanks for you critique.  

the face on the sculpture was literally replaced on the album cover cause of how terribly done it was & doesn't look anything like her. and the font that gaga has isn't the ugly one :laughga: the other one is. honestly this is the perfect example of why i don't want tattoos, no shade.

TimisaMonster

The shading on her face couldve been toned down....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shoful

Good for you!! I love ARTPOP too!  I think the face is a little ehhh but if you love it don't listen to what anyone else thinks. 

I also have an ARTPOP tattoo!!!

its just gaga's ARTPOP tattoo but on my left inner bicep and like 4 times the size of hers. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived