💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Back stage experience from last night!

Alex Su

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Glad you had an amazing night! :)

How long does the Backstage Tour take? And is there any room to ask questions?

What kind of merchandise do you get? Only that (very cheap looking $1) plastic bag, or is there more? 

And... Do you have enough time to go to your seats? :sweat:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStefi

Congratulations! When do you get your picture? I have yet to see first nights picture lmaooo

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I remember they changed this because she told fans it was very exhausting to do it after the show. I remember some experiences saying people would push her to sing for them at the artRAVE backstage meet and greets even after she sang for 2hr and that her voice would strain a lot, that they would have to wait at least an hour or so because she had to remove her make up and outfits and get ready etc... Now imagine if the show gets delayed like last night. all the fans and gaga herself would leave past midnight, and to ask her to do that for EVERY show? i mean, the girl needs to sleep too. 

what they should do is basically do the M&G very early in the afternoon before gaga gets ready so they can hug her, have more time with her.

Or they should give fans all 10 minutes to talk with her (in groups of course) when she is in make-up. 

ChicaSkas

How many people in total were in the backstage group?
also were women allowed to take in thier purses

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, GagaStefi said:

Congratulations! When do you get your picture? I have yet to see first nights picture lmaooo

Someone said it will take two weeks to send them to your address or something. Don't know if it's true, but TS should know it! Haha :]

:P

I get the no hugging and whatever but no autographs is lame. She should at least have some pre-signed Joanne CDs or something. The whole thing seems so rushed.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I remember they changed this because she told fans it was very exhausting to do it after the show. I remember some experiences saying people would push her to sing for them at the artRAVE backstage meet and greets even after she sang for 2hr and that her voice would strain a lot, that they would have to wait at least an hour or so because she had to remove her make up and outfits and get ready etc... Now imagine if the show gets delayed like last night. all the fans and gaga herself would leave past midnight, and to ask her to do that for EVERY show? i mean, the girl needs to sleep too. 

what they should do is basically do the M&G very early in the afternoon before gaga gets ready so they can hug her, have more time with her.

This ♥️ I mean she loves her monsters more than we'll ever know but asking her to do that night after night would be exhausting and like you said she needs her sleep too. It would actually work out better if they did it before she gets ready so she can shower us in hugs and affection without messing up hair/makeup/outfit. I think she'd like that layout better too so then she can get a little extra "bonding" time with us

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

How sad that she's become one of those celebrities who just takes the money and runs away after taking a quick photo.

She used to meet up with her fans for free, exchange stories, experiences, talk about music, art, social issues... I love her, but she's really Hollywood now. So untouchable, not an ounce of the normal New York girl we all fell in love with. 

gagasgirl

40 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

This is beautiful although I really wish that it was a bit more personal, I 100%  understandthat she's busy getting ready for the show and barely has time. 

But my suggestion to them is to have these VIP things happening after the show like the BTWB. 

30 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

This. It’s really messed up they do it before the show, knowing how late they’ll be, I’m sorta mad Gaga hasn’t changed it. 

Totally agree. Also, the price is pretty high for some people (lol me) and for that amount of money, I'd just expect a little more. Also for most of us, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a VIP ticket. 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

58 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

How many people in total were in the backstage group?
also were women allowed to take in thier purses

30 for last night 

androiduser

happy to hear you had a great time! The backstage tour sounds exciting.... the actually meeting with Gaga sounds a bit disappointing and cold, but it is what it is.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Pluto said:

I get the no hugging and whatever but no autographs is lame. She should at least have some pre-signed Joanne CDs or something. The whole thing seems so rushed.

Well, it literally rush hour since she will get on stage soon after the photo op. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 hours ago, Unites said:

Glad you had an amazing night! :)

How long does the Backstage Tour take? And is there any room to ask questions?

What kind of merchandise do you get? Only that (very cheap looking $1) plastic bag, or is there more? 

And... Do you have enough time to go to your seats? :sweat:

The backstage tour is around 30 mins, and you can ask question regard to the stage. The VIP merch  I got is just that plastic bag and a USB cable, that's all we got. We have enough time to go our seat 

Archived