Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Next Tour: All Stadiums?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Yeah I know I hope she does too :hug: Just because there are rumors though doesnt mean its gonna happen :poot:

Yeah,but the chance exists.Lets hope for it.

Thanks for giving me my 200th like btw:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop
36 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The Weeknd, maybe :unicorn: Not a fan of him at all, but if they're both down for this, why not? :unicorn:

If they sell out* :gum: But, your plan was great

You think Gaga couldn't sell 90k tickets in England & 45k in Scotland?  That's fewer tickets than art rave lmao.

croboy

i hope not, i don't really like it. first of all becasue of the weather, if it rains it's ****.

second of all, you need to kinda fight to get a good spot.

third with stadiums she will visit less cities

fourth with stadiums you get a lot of casual "fans" and the atmosphere is rarely that good

i prefer it like on this tour, most are arena and a few stadiums in some big cities.

ShockPop
Just now, croboy said:

i hope not, i don't really like it. first of all becasue of the weather, if it rains it's ****.

second of all, you need to kinda fight to get a good spot.

fourth with stadiums you get a lot of casual "fans" and the atmosphere is rarely that good

The joanne tour gives every end of the stadium a good view. It's genius!

The atmosphere is the responsibility of the performer. I've seen muse at Glastonbury and it was electric from front row right to a stall selling hammocks at the back. Gaga at Twickenham was slightly less due to one-ended staging.

croboy
Just now, ShockPop said:

The joanne tour gives every end of the stadium a good view. It's genius!

The atmosphere is the responsibility of the performer. I've seen muse at Glastonbury and it was electric from front row right to a stall selling hammocks at the back. Gaga at Twickenham was slightly less due to one-ended staging.

we don't know yet how the stage will be like in a stadium, i still worry it will only have the big front stage.

and yeah gaga can make the atmosphere work but it really depends on the crowd and in a stadium you have a bigger risk of getting people that just want to hear the big hits and that's it.

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, croboy said:

less cities, but approximately same amount of money

that way the tour will end sooner and she can start working on a new album or just relax for a while

That J

She will always tour because she's a performer and it pays well. When she tours is anyone's guess. However, for the original question...It looks good on paper but stadium shows are horrible. I'd rather her do two nights in an arena.  Arena for me! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

as this tour is the real deal, i think she really might extend the jwt a bit and (maybe?) release a greatest hits album....? and then i think she should take some time off just so people start missing her. 

I prefer seeing shows in arenas so I hope not! And all arenas have ceilings, but not all stadiums do so sometimes you're limited on what all you can do. Like the stage for JWT heavily relies on a ceiling. 

croboy
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

less cities, but approximately same amount of money

that way the tour will end sooner and she can start working on a new album or just relax for a while

so you care more about money instead of more fans being able to see the show? :nails: she is rich enough

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, croboy said:

so you care more about money instead of more fans being able to see the show? :nails: she is rich enough

:rip:

Thrasher

As regards Gaga, stadium tour is better just when fans have to post receipts of her not flopping on ATRL :poot: I mean, artRAVE in stadiums sucked, and even the JTW could be more restricted on stadiums.

However, stadiums would allow her to maximize places to visit and overall duration of the tour if she needs to take care of her hip or she wants to focus on other projects.

Mixing stadiums and arenas would be ok, just like the BTWB, she's seriously underestimated by her team in some countries. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Talent
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

As regards Gaga, stadium tour is better just when fans have to post receipts of her not flopping on ATRL :poot: I mean, artRAVE in stadiums sucked, and even the JTW could be more restricted on stadiums.

However, stadiums would allow her to maximize places to visit and overall duration of the tour if she needs to take care of her hip or she wants to focus on other projects.

Mixing stadiums and arenas would be ok, just like the BTWB, she's seriously underestimated by her team in some countries. 

She is. So much. They're so scared. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

2 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

She's already doing 6 sold-out stadium dates this tour (San Fransisco, Chicago, New York City 2x, Boston 2x) and could do so much more. She's added arena dates due to overwhelming demand in cities such as Los Angeles, Toronto, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, London, Birmingham, Paris, Barcelona, and Uncasville. She could easily do stadiums in all those cities. Do you think her next tour could be all stadiums like the Formation World Tour?

Barcelona's second date is not selling as well as you think since they blocked 2500 seats from the third floor because of poor sales...

Just now, Luigi said:

Barcelona's second date is not selling as well as you think since they blocked 2500 seats from the third floor because of poor sales...

Actually she added another date because of websites as viagogo. Viagogo bought loads of tickets for the first date in Barcelona for the resale. 

Archived