Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Lady Starlight IS the opening act after all?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I heard that she was lied to about the location of the first date and ended up in Miami or something like that :oprah: Not sure if it's true

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dayman
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I heard that she was lied to about the location of the first date and ended up in Miami or something like that :oprah: Not sure if it's true

LMAO How would she have been lied to about it? It's not like the location of the first show was a secret? It's a world tour!

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

A mess

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Edonis
15 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

:toofunny: Stopfjjd :toofunny: 

Saint Hollywood
6 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

The only emote I can use to react to this is :air:

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

A kii

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

IM LITERALLY SCREAMING :cryga:

Tan Fei
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

LMAO How would she have been lied to about it? It's not like the location of the first show was a secret? It's a world tour!

yea its not a dive bar tour .lol

Teal Ambition

So I made that thread when the tour dates were announced. When I was buying tickets to my show, the website was listing Lady Starlight as the opening act. But it's gone now 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

gagarox

Its perfect the way it is .. gaga doesnt want them guests or opening acts anymore so yall should respect her choices 

Hades
12 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Post of the year. I want this curved on my grave.

DawnNutella
12 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Starlight: Hey Girl! I'm excited about the new tour! You're gonna let me open again, right??

Gaga: Um yeah Colleen you can open for me again :laughga: 

Starlight: Great! See you then! Just let me know the schedule. 

Gaga: First shows in Miami  (Goes to the opposite side of the continent for 1st show)

Wtf? :sharon:

Archived