review

Backstage Experience Ticketholder Thread

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Did you go into massive scads of overpriced debt and buy one of these? :D

What was your experience?

- How was the food?

- Did you get to meet the band or Haus members?

- What was the stage like backstage? 

- Were you permitted to photograph anything?

- Anything specifically prohibited we should know about?

- How many times did you have to go through security? 

- How was Gaga, did you get to speak with her?

Tell us about it here!

p.s.

(Yes, I did. Los Angeles 8-8 awaits. )

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, beboskoukla said:

why dont little monster like to answer this question ? :(

Probably because of the 2 shows so far, only 48 people (presumably) have done it, and they may not be GGD members.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BoomKack

Apparently this person attended last night & had quite a positive experience:

I feel quite bad for the people who attended Vancouver, it seems like Edmonton got a lot more

BoomKack
4 minutes ago, Noah said:

@ChicaSkas I don't know how much this answers your questions but:

:sharon: you beat me to it

Noah
6 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

:sharon: you beat me to it

It's not like my post wasn't there for 5min already :emma::sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1-2 minutes of conversation? A group picture? So basically people are paying 1000 euros for a nice dinner before the show? :sweat: Not to be ungrateful but there was a time when she talked to the fans during hours and didn't even charge that huge amount of money. And the Joanne Tour has less/the same amount of props as the MB, it's not like those tickets are to make up for the costs and to reduce the price of the general tickets like in the BTWB or the artRAVE. Hopefully she will spend more time with the fans in the future.

BoomKack
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

It's not like my post wasn't there for 5min already :emma::sis: 

I was halfway through making mine but I got a phone call, so I didn't see your post when I came back to it :madge:

Vasilios Mantoulidis
5 minutes ago, Swine said:

there was a time 

Well that time is gone.

Whispering
8 hours ago, Swine said:

1-2 minutes of conversation? A group picture? So basically people are paying 1000 euros for a nice dinner before the show? :sweat: Not to be ungrateful but there was a time when she talked to the fans during hours and didn't even charge that huge amount of money. And the Joanne Tour has less/the same amount of props as the MB, it's not like those tickets are to make up for the costs and to reduce the price of the general tickets like in the BTWB or the artRAVE. Hopefully she will spend more time with the fans in the future.

It's not a Meet and Greet. The specifics of what was to be expected was clearly outlined in the ticket description. To expect something different doesn't make sense. Yes, people are getting exactly what they paid for. It was their choice and their money, after all 

courtneylove

Praises be! She got to talk with her for a few minutes at least! I am feeling so much better about my purchase. Maybe when they work all the kinks out, it will be even smoother. I'm hopeful. @James Holley, you seeing this sis?

CanadaGoesGaga

I think anyone who pays that price for the privilege to meet someone is just looking to be disappointed. How can anyone live up to those expectations? I truly wonder what Gaga thinks of these high price meet and greet tickets they started doing during ArtRave? 

Noah
25 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I think anyone who pays that price for the privilege to meet someone is just looking to be disappointed. How can anyone live up to those expectations? I truly wonder what Gaga thinks of these high price meet and greet tickets they started doing during ArtRave? 

It's. Not. A. Meet. And. Greet.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived