other

Gaga Messing Up On Bad Romance

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

Jingle Bell Ball 2013 teas :poot:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

JoanneMonster

And this is why she can write songs in 10 minutes, she can change the lyrics to bad romance in one second and still sound good

I See You

arthurhmangum

I want your horror, I want your design. I want your psycho, baby, in my mind. 

giphy.gif

She messed up on Come to Mama, too, but I don't think anyone knows the words, anyways. :ladyhaha: Jk. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

iAdrian97

I caught this and was screaming:selena: her body language totally screams that she ****ed up but she saved it like a pro and I expect nothing less. 

JustYouandI
Just now, iAdrian97 said:

I caught this and was screaming:selena: her body language totally screams that she ****ed up but she saved it like a pro and I expect nothing less. 

Omg! I cant't imagine what went through her mid when she realized she fcked up BAD ROMANCE lyrics, I mean... Poor thing, but she kept going like a champion.

But the messing up was... yeah... I mean I thought the stream was acting stupid and jumped to the second verse and then I hear I want your psycho and my mind went blank for like 5 seconds thinking WTF just happened

evgenigerm2

I noticed another mistake during the show - she kept on dancing after the dancers stopped when Scheisse ended (just mentioning :sweat:)

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I noticed another mistake during the show - she kept on dancing after the dancers stopped when Scheisse ended (just mentioning :sweat:)

They started rehearsals so late, I mean the filming of ASIB seemed to go on forever. 

KleinGa

I find these little mistakes to be cute :wub:

But we're not ready for when she does the last show and SERVES everything because the would've become second nature to her by then :firega:

that's when the real slaydom will commence and end 

Fame IV
8 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

They started rehearsals so late, I mean the filming of ASIB seemed to go on forever. 

But the show was still amazing, and has many details

A Star is Born ⭐

Born To Slay

I thought for a second she was starting BR from the second verse and almost had a meltdown.

JustYouandI
9 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

But the show was still amazing, and has many details

I'm not saying it wasn't, I loved it. I just think that it explains why they were noticeable mistakes. As much as she is used to touring and she is pro and blah blah, every tour is different so she and all the team needs time to rehearse over and over so they can get it down, that's all.

Tom Nook

:oprah: K but how do we know these aren't new alternative lyrics :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived