đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Expectations on the stadium shows

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion
2 hours ago, GreatGame456 said:

Perhaps the walkways from artRAVE may make a sudden return? Who knows?

Highly doubt it, everyone would drag gaga and say she didn't think it out good :madge:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
1 hour ago, xULTRAVIOLENCEx said:

I don't want to believe that it will only be main stage at stadiums both for Gaga's and fans' sake. Stadium shows are at vital places like NYC, San Francisco; places that can be called tastemaker capitals. For Gaga's sake, reviews won't be good just for main the stage because 80% of the experience is literally outside of the main stage; for fans' sake, I don't want people to watch a half a$$ show at stadiums considering view and acoustics will already be worse than arena shows regardless. 

I agree, you don't **** over the people in Americas biggest population centers. That's not a good look.

aaron l
37 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Why would they?

the walkways weren't at any stadium show at the artrave

What were they at stadium shows for the Artrave? 

domixwodix
6 minutes ago, aaron l said:

What were they at stadium shows for the Artrave? 

It was just the main stage and the piano was stading on the side

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

EGOT2027

The tickets to the stadium shows were more expensive than tickets to the arena shows, so I really hope I don't experience a watered down show. Is there anyway us Little Detectives™ can contact one of the stadiums or live nation?

Dayman

There is a large box in the seating maps for the stadium dates. Maybe that's to idicate a rigging structure in front of the stage to accommodate the design?

Irrelevant
5 hours ago, Red said:

I just wonder how the Rock in Rio show is gonna work :emma: No things on the ceiling, no bridges, no nothing :emma: 

she's just going to be on one stage I suppose :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

EGOT2027

Update: I just emailed Live Nation. I was told I should receive a response within 24 hours. 

Lee Ng

I really hope that she designed a special variation for outdoor shows. Only by doing this, anyone attending JWT can have a full experience of how huge and "elaborate" it truly is :heart: c'mon Gaga u can do it !!!!

I am on the fence about gettin stadium or arena tickets so yah I'll just wait til' august 13 and check what's up lmao

Archived