Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Incredible View clips from Vancouver

Rifek

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I didn't like the Artrave because I wasn't a fan of ARTPOP but the stage and lighting was amazing. I don't think this one is bad but I think that was better. But I need to see JWT in person to be fair. 

Fernster7
52 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I didn't like the Artrave because I wasn't a fan of ARTPOP but the stage and lighting was amazing. I don't think this one is bad but I think that was better. But I need to see JWT in person to be fair. 

The artRave stage was the most uninspired thing she's ever done, it was pretty much useless except for the catwalks, I mean there was nothing in the main stage, it's only use was for the band. Now the lighting was super good but I just saw the JW video and now I'm not sure which one is better.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

The artRave stage was the most uninspired thing she's ever done, it was pretty much useless except for the catwalks, I mean there was nothing in the main stage, it's only use was for the band. Now the lighting was super good but I just saw the JW video and now I'm not sure which one is better.:giveup:

Oh yeah the stage was terrible but I think of the cat walks as a stage so that's what I meant by stage. I have to agree that white blow up thing was awful. 

Archived