💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Maybe a Story line (Spoiler)

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

What do you guys think of these theory I thought..the story line

I think the whole time she has an internal battle with old gaga vs joanne... Main stage being old gaga and stage B being joanne.. she keeps waiting to travel (bridges) to joanne... but internally she keep going back to gaga (what others want her to be) .... but in the end old gaga dies (paparazzi) comes down has Angel Down..sings Joanne! That's why she ends the show on Stage B with Million Reasons. The 1 reason she stayed with music is because of Joanne (her family)?

Any ideas? 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, JeffGaga89 said:

I think the whole time she has an internal battle with old gaga vs joanne... Main stage being old gaga and stage B being joanne.. she keeps waiting to travel (bridges) to joanne... but internally she keep going back to gaga (what others want her to be) .... but in the end old gaga dies (paparazzi) comes down has Angel Down..sings Joanne! That's why she ends the show on Stage B with Million Reasons. The 1 reason she stayed with music is because of Joanne (her family)?

Any ideas? 

i think there's an interlude that underlines your theory

TSUNAMI

We may interpert Joanne as fundamental love for music. Something she was born with, a heritage. 

donutellha
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

(A REACH) ?

She breathes the mask and becomes Gaga again, but it's dark and scary. But if she doesnt, it's a boring life for her? The walls one can express how she feels like there's no space (hence the walls closing up) for her Gaga persona. The paint one / pink smoke car and express how she has found the middle ground?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

gagagoogoose

That reach. I swear sometimes we can over-analyze things.

DGLqtaEUIAAlsFj.jpg

I kinda like the story though. :poot:

7 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

Any ideas? 

tenor.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

?

She breathes the mask and becomes Gaga again, but it's dark and scary

But if she doesnt, it's a boring life for her?

off topic but she looks like her Monster Ball backstage because of the hair and eyebrows

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, donutellha said:

?

She breathes the mask and becomes Gaga again, but it's dark and scary

But if she doesnt, it's a boring life for her?

nope, i think that by breathing that she lets her crazy part take control

Gagadonna

I also understood the story as an internal battle as some outfits sort of remind me of Black Swan (especially the Bloody Mary one, the Bad Romance one).

It could also be about Gaga's journey through Fame: her rise, her fall, and her rebirth. 

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

and which one is that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, donutellha said:

(A REACH) ?

She breathes the mask and becomes Gaga again, but it's dark and scary. But if she doesnt, it's a boring life for her? The walls one can express how she feels like there's no space (hence the walls closing up) for her Gaga persona. The paint one / pink smoke car and express how she has found the middle ground?

it's also about how she treats her fame as a drug. She's inhaling it and feeling good, but there is also something scary about being in that "high". 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Saint Hollywood

Most tours don't have a storyline, you know :poot:

This is probably one of them :selena:

Archived