đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does gaga HATE ARTPOP

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion
2 minutes ago, croboy said:

did you watch coachella? she doesn't hate ARTPOP.

I did but I'm talking about now with the Joanne tour lol :toofunny:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
croboy
Just now, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I did but I'm talking about now with the Joanne tour lol :toofunny:

which songs should she have cut? this tour is not just for the fans. she put scheisse and bloody mary for the fans, some old hits (like telephone and lovegame) for the gp, her big hits and many joanne songs. she can't perform 30 songs at tour.

i can also imagine that she might be tired of these songs after the last tour. didn't she also only sing BTW at artrave at first? i don't think she hated BTW then either.

ARTPOPIllusion
2 minutes ago, croboy said:

which songs should she have cut? this tour is not just for the fans. she put scheisse and bloody mary for the fans, some old hits (like telephone and lovegame) for the gp, her big hits and many joanne songs. she can't perform 30 songs at tour.

i can also imagine that she might be tired of these songs after the last tour. didn't she also only sing BTW at artrave at first? i don't think she hated BTW then either.

Probably lovegame but other than that I liked all the songs. Just from my view point, since ARTPOP is my favorite album, It's sad seeing only one song performed.. & regardless BTW will always hold up fine. It's the most loved album compared to ARTPOP, which is the most disliked in the fanbase. 

Hades
47 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I wonder how this fanbase will handle it when she has 10 albums and some of them will be left out :laughga: 

As Madge's fan we've been in this situation for years. I haven't seen her performing most Erotica or Bedtime Stories album tracks in over 20 years.:emma: I can't imagine monsters arguing about that.:cryga:

ARTPOPIllusion
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

As Madge's fan we've been in this situation for years. I haven't seen her performing most Erotica or Bedtime Stories album tracks in over 20 years.:emma: I can't imagine monsters arguing about that.:cryga:

Well it seems we're heading that way sis :saladga: lmao 

BloodyM

I agree with you guys, Venus is as iconic as Scheisse, but we didn't get Schiesse for ArtRave so I guess we will see Venus next tour!

ARTPOPIllusion
3 minutes ago, Joe N said:

Fabian, chill sis.

giphy.gif who's this Fabian, you're referring to ? 

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

giphy.gif who's this Fabian, you're referring to ? 

haha thought you were FOTP's local ARTPOP stan, fab/Fabian. He's very delusional about that album and thinks it's her best work and likes to troll about it.

ARTPOPIllusion
6 minutes ago, Joe N said:

haha thought you were FOTP's local ARTPOP stan, fab/Fabian. He's very delusional about that album and thinks it's her best work and likes to troll about it.

Well Fabian and Gaga daily better watch out because I'm that new ARTPOP stan that will come off as delusional but will only speak facts ! Teheee:hor:

Pop Cult

Theory:

The final setlist was gonna be like this:

Lady Gaga – Joanne World Tour set list

Act 1
1. Diamond Heart
2. A-Yo
3. Poker Face
4. Perfect Illusion

Act 2
5. John Wayne
6. Scheibe
7. Alejandro

Act 3
8. Just Dance
9. LoveGame
10. Telephone

Act 4
11. Applause
12. Come to Mama
13. The Edge of Glory
14. Born This Way

Act 5
15. Bloody Mary
16. Dancin’ in Circles
17. Paparazzi (A Capella)
18. Angel Down
19. Joanne

Act 6
20. Dance in the Dark (acoustic)
21. Just Another Day

22. Sinner's Prayer

23. Bad Romance

24. The Cure

Encore
25. Million Reasons

Oriane
On 02/08/2017 at 10:05 AM, ryanripley said:

because its the Joanne World Tour, not artRAVE :poot: 

That's why she didn't include 4 songs from Joanne ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

On 8/2/2017 at 10:10 AM, KING ELIZABITCH said:

madge did deeper and deeper on the rebel heart tour tho!

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

That's why she didn't include 4 songs from Joanne ?

she was also late out so there might have been songs cut for the night so she can finish on time :) 

someone also said there's probably more BTW songs because of the BTWB getting cancelled meaning fans have another chance of seeing some favs live

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ziggy

She doesn't hate it, but it was her worst performing album and the tour is to promote her to the GP. Plus, the songs don't really fit alongside Joanne. Hell, some of the material in the setlist already doesn't. So I think it's more a matter of cohesion and then with the fan favorites picking the absolute favorites that a lot of fans didn't get to see because of the tour cancellation for BTWB. Though I like she may add Venus later because she LOVES performing that one, and I think it would look great on this stage.

Archived