💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the best view points of JWT (now that we've seen the layout)

2HB

Featured Posts

AshIey

Do you get a good view of the interludes from the first few rows in front of the main stage? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XOXOJOANNEE
4 hours ago, JesseBabe said:

I appreciate the people that are saying they didn't wait all day and still got a good view of the stage. I'm going to the second show this Saturday in Washington and it's suppose to be in the 90's :icega:. I really don't want to sit out for hours in the heat, especially if the view will be the same for the people who show up later anyway. I remember when I went TFM tour, I eventually got pushed up to the first 4-5 rows anyway. 

I'm thinking I'll try to get towards the main stage, in the middle, so I can get a good view of everything, but regardless, I'll have a good time :rockstar:

Im going to the show Saturday as well, and really do not want to wait outside in the heat either, but I am torn since I want to be able to get a good spot for the show! Hopefully people will be updating about crowd levels/lines at the arena throughout the day of show so we can get an idea......

JesseBabe
19 hours ago, XOXOJOANNEE said:

Im going to the show Saturday as well, and really do not want to wait outside in the heat either, but I am torn since I want to be able to get a good spot for the show! Hopefully people will be updating about crowd levels/lines at the arena throughout the day of show so we can get an idea......

Well, if you see me come say hi :D!! And yeah, same. Idk to be honest. Some said on here that it doesn't really matter what time you go because you'll get a good spot regardless, but others say if you wait longer you'll get closer shrug.gif. I know for a fact as soon as Gaga comes on stage people push forward to get closer. It's happened to me every single time I've been in GA. I feel like regardless you'll get pushed forward if you're not in an ideal spot.

DancelnTheDark
1 hour ago, JesseBabe said:

Well, if you see me come say hi :D!! And yeah, same. Idk to be honest. Some said on here that it doesn't really matter what time you go because you'll get a good spot regardless, but others say if you wait longer you'll get closer shrug.gif. I know for a fact as soon as Gaga comes on stage people push forward to get closer. It's happened to me every single time I've been in GA. I feel like regardless you'll get pushed forward if you're not in an ideal spot.

Better hold on to those barricades when the Queen shows up.  :firega:

Archived