Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT is Gagas best tour

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

Bradley
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Dont worry it's not bad, but its not as good opening as her previous tours in my opinion, but the rest of the show is better than her other tours also in my opinion

You guys got me so fcking curious about the opening performance.

They told me it's not a medley, it's not a ballad, but it's not as spectacular as her previous tours' opening I have no idea how it looks like.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

If the pace picks up better and everything moves smoother in future shows, then hell yes. It will end TMBT and the BTWBT all in one night :whitney:

LadyLuca

In my opinion it goes like this:

1.Born this Way Ball

2.Monster Ball

3.ArtRave + JWT

Maybe it will be 4th place...but I dont want to be so harsh....because its too early...Glad for those who like it- Dont get me wrong. Its good, I mean its gaga but! in comparison to the other tours....neah..At least for me.

ItsCaseyPaul

I have attended all of her tours (more than once in some eras) and though I never thought the Born This Way Ball could be topped, it seems that the Joanne World Tour may be close. I'll wait to see it in person before I make such decisions, but holy hell, she delivered tonight.

Sylvanas
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

You guys got me so fcking curious about the opening performance.

They told me it's not a medley, it's not a ballad, but it's not as spectacular as her previous tours' opening I have no idea how it looks like.

Do you want me to spoil the opening? It seems like you want us to spoil the opening. :stalkga:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Bradley
Just now, Sylvanas said:

Do you want me to spoil the opening? It seems like you want us to spoil the opening. :stalkga:

I mean I want and don't want. :rip:

I'm a mess. Don't tell me anything yet I'm still pondering over the decision. :pray:

Tom Nook

Goodbye all the new GGD accounts see ya til LG6 comes out :bye:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

JoanneMonster
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I mean I want and don't want. :rip:

I'm a mess. Don't tell me anything yet I'm still pondering over the decision. :pray:

Just open it if you are desperately needing to know the opening.

Spoiler

are you sure?

Spoiler

heeere we go

Spoiler

Theres a timer and when it stops ''Dont call me Gaga'' sounds and then she screams ''Call me Joanne!'' and the screen goes up and Gagas on a platform with a microphone singing Diamond Heart

Spoiler

ezgif-4-2fd95428fe.gif

I See You

Eurotrash

It was a "meh" for me.

The introduction could've been more hyping (?) like the SBHT or like the Coachella one. Like seriously, Judas' intro from TBTWBT with some "dont  call me Gaga"?

I agree with the first two outfits. They were tooooooooooooo similar. Honestly all of the outfits resembled each other. I wanted more diversity.

And, damn, she should've spent that time rehearsing, because it felt kind of rushed and unpolished to me, in terms of choreo, presence and vocals.

1280_lady_gaga_christian_carino_spl15245

And I've been slayed to death if she used that short multicolored hair :giveup:

Also. That wasn't a Joanne tour. It was a greatest hits tour. Like out of 22 freaking songs, only EIGHT were from Joanne. :nails::duck:

She chose to perform The Cure instead of any other song :toofunny: Like who tf does that :sweat:

Where's Venus or Sexxx Dreams? Teeth or Judas? Hey Girl or GG?

The interludes were OUT OF THIS WORLD. The best imo.

Can we also talk about how amazing Born This Way was? :giveup: It killed me!!!

Henri Bardot

i wanted dwuw, g.u.y and venus so bad... HOPE she'll add them while she's in europe :selena:

pooiota

Bradley
5 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Just open it if you are desperately needing to know the opening.

Reveal hidden contents

are you sure?

Reveal hidden contents

heeere we go

Reveal hidden contents

Theres a timer and when it stops ''Dont call me Gaga'' sounds and then she screams ''Call me Joanne!'' and the screen goes up and Gagas on a platform with a microphone singing Diamond Heart

TEMPTING. HAVEN'T OPENED IT THOUGH. IS IT A FULL CLIP?

JoanneMonster
Just now, Bradley said:

TEMPTING. HAVEN'T OPENED IT THOUGH. IS IT A FULL CLIP?

No, it's just me explaining it

I See You

Henri Bardot
10 minutes ago, andy grrrrr said:

i wanted dwuw, g.u.y and venus so bad... HOPE she'll add them while she's in europe :selena:

well at LEAST she performed btw studio version. 

Also, WHAT ABOUT GRIGIO GIRLS AND SINNER'S PRAYER? 

pooiota

Bradley
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

No, it's just me explaining it

OK i read 'there's a timer and when it stops' and then I decided not to go on. :rip:

I'll save it for later. :pray:

Archived