Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Backstage Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

AndrewGr
4 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

Wow I didn't know that bad romance was not going to be included.

Literally Bad Romance,Just Dance,Poker Face, and Born This Way have to be included or it would not be a show if she skips the Iconic songs.:madge:

why are you being rude af? in a world full of fake insiders, he just confirmed something official that he just witnessed(.mp3). Did you provide this site with lots of more interesting news lately?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheEdgeof96 said:

Btw, I'm in the line for CTM. There's an event coordinator around me who said there's no opener because the stage is too elaborate, so there wouldn't be a way to have an opener without revealing the stage. He also said the schedule is for the show to start at 8:30 and end at 10:30.

YAAAASSS!!! 2hs of pure entertainment! can't wait for my show!!

Jinzo
1 minute ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Btw, I'm in the line for CTM. There's an event coordinator around me who said there's no opener because the stage is too elaborate, so there wouldn't be a way to have an opener without revealing the stage. He also said the schedule is for the show to start at 8:30 and end at 10:30.

:gum::excited2::excited2:

Thomas P

THIS STAGE HOLY ****KKK

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheEdgeof96
1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

That can't be the only thing they are giving to CTM ticket holders, can it?! artRAVE had the lanyard, tote bag, hard cover book and bubble gun!

This is all we've gotten so far... maybe they'll give us more when we get inside the venue, but they already walked around and checked us all in and gave us the lanyards. 

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Is it just for an i phone?

The graphic that comes with it shows both android and iPhone versions, but mine is just for iPhone 

Teal Ambition

HOLY ****

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Perfect ionist
Just now, AndrewGr said:

why are you being rude af? in a world full of fake insiders, he just confirmed something official that he just witnessed(.mp3). Did you provide this site with lots of more interesting news lately?

How so BR will always be included in every Show

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, Perfect ionist said:

How BR is going to be included every single tour date Gaga has BR is going to be included it common sense.

You're being rude. They're informing us of the songs they can hear being rehearsed. Not that he some type of insider...

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

It's not news it common sense.

spicemuncher
Just now, TheEdgeof96 said:

This is all we've gotten so far... maybe they'll give us more when we get inside the venue, but they already walked around and checked us all in and gave us the lanyards. 

The graphic that comes with it shows both android and iPhone versions, but mine is just for iPhone 

That's really weird. Just double checked the package description and it says "exclusive merchandise item" in addition to "commemorative lanyard". I'd ask them about the merch item...

TheEdgeof96
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

OH MY GOD :giveup:

SHE IS REALLY TRYING TO SNATCH ALL THE BONES OUT MY BODY :cryga:

I hope so!! I'm hoping this coordinator actually knows what he's talking about bc he works for Rogers Arena, so he might not actually know anything at the end of the day :ladyhaha:

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, gordo said:

You're being rude. They're informing us of the songs they can hear being rehearsed. Not that he some type of insider...

he just said BR confirmed. Never details on how i knows

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, Perfect ionist said:

It's not news it common sense.

Are you dumb? He's telling us about his experience and what he can hear being rehearsed as we speak 

TheEdgeof96
Just now, spicemuncher said:

That's really weird. Just double checked the package description and it says "exclusive merchandise item" in addition to "commemorative lanyard". I'd ask them about the merch item...

Some people asked the Rogers Arena staff and they don't know anything about the included merch, they just said it's the tour staff handling it all. :toofunny:

1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

the backpack is the exclusive merch item... 

Archived