drinkmytears

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, jigga2kq said:

Give Gaga any Autographs ??

You mean did she sign anything? I don't know. Doesn't sound like something these hardcore security guards are gonna allow.

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

You mean did she sign anything? I don't know. Doesn't sound like something these hardcore security guards are gonna allow.

Ā 

Yes ;)

Any THINGSĀ in the Vip Package are signed ??? In 2014 you get a signed Book !!

TimisaMonster

What do the VIP dinners include? I still haven't found an answer? Is it just sandwiches or a really nice plate of food?Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, jigga2kq said:

Yes ;)

Any THINGSĀ in the Vip Package are signed ??? In 2014 you get a signed Book !!

From what i've heard you dont get anything signed. The guitar pick says "xoxo, Joanne" but its printed on it

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

What do the VIP dinners include? I still haven't found an answer? Is it just sandwiches or a really nice plate of food?Ā 

according to another post, Indian food, great dessert, and some fruit.

I for one will probably be too nervous to eat much lol

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

according to another post, Indian food, great dessert, and some fruit.

I for one will probably be too nervous to eat much lol

Omg yum I love indian! :giveup:

Ā 

drinkmytears
15 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

@drinkmytearsĀ Did you have to be backstage for the whole 3.5 hours? Can you not leave and come back? Did you have time to get to your seats?

No you can't leaveĀ 

Spock
On 8/7/2017 at 0:48 AM, TimisaMonster said:

Apparently you eat at the buffet with the crew which I think is really cool. Like, dancers Richie and Haus people eat right next to you and the Live Nation guide told them that sometimes Gaga goes there to pick up fruit after her run (but they didn't see her that day)

and they vary the menu at every date

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Apparently you eat at the buffet with the crew which I think is really cool. Like, dancers Richie and Haus people eat right next to you and the Live Nation guide told them that sometimes Gaga goes there to pick up fruit after her run (but they didn't see her that day)

and they vary the menu at every date

Oh wow that sounds cool! Is that after the show when everyone leaves?

CakeLikeLadyG

First off THANK YOU for making this thread. I've had slight buyers remorse ever since I bought these tickets. I've always wanted to meet Gaga, without invading her personal life (e.g stalking her) -- but this really seems like it's going to be a waste of money (for me personally). If it was an individual photo I could deal, or maybe if she did a Q&A, or signed something,Ā cause everything else seems awesome --- but the more and more I hear everyone saying they're rushing her like they do every other celebrity for a group photo,Ā the more I think about everything else I can do with that money. I've loved Gaga since she's debutedĀ and I sucked it up cause I always thought she was different (in the past she's been notorious for being great with fans)Ā - but now I think I may be disappointed. Trying to wait for the pictures to come out before I make my final choice - which is another reason why I think live nation is dragging their feet on letting them hit the internet. A part of me wants to think positively, but $1,500 is much different than $500.

Ā 

Enceladus
6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh wow that sounds cool! Is that after the show when everyone leaves?

No it's before the showĀ 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Enceladus said:

No it's before the showĀ 

Wow....so you gotta eat and take the pic and do.the backstage tour BEFORE the show....that sounds so rushed :duck:

Ā 

Vasilios Mantoulidis

I keep repeating myself but I have done more than 20 Meet & Greets with different artists over the past few years and the Meet & Greet is ALWAYS, ALWAYS before the show, and it is never rushed, you just need to plan ahead /Ā well.Ā 

The 'before show' element is not the issue, its probably this way for this tour so we spent as little time as possible with Gaga and they can blame it to time constraints.

If Kylie, Ariana, Rihanna etc and their teams (these random examples were all underLive Nation too funnily enough!) can do individual pics and 5 minute or more chats + signed items, so can ...this tour.

I am staring to think Gaga didn't really want to do these M&GsĀ but she is contracted to do so, hence why she's doing the bare minimum.

Archived