Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Backstage Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Buckshotwon
45 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I really have no interest in answering a lot of these questions because they're so negative. Yes the photos were in groups, maybe because...it was advertised that way? We knew that from day one? Of course they were going to be in groups.

Gaga was really nervous, it was opening night. She still talked if you spoke to her. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me, and I was lucky enough to stand by her in the photo. It was still an amazing moment, maybe not as amazing as when she took me onstage but I didn't have to camp out and it was a guarantee it was happening.

you all are taking away from my moment by complaining and making it seem like it wasn't worth it. To me it was totally worth it, especially to go backstage before the first show. I saw all her team, Alexander Wang!!!, her sister, the stage, the setlist (partially), and costumes before the show. It was a magical night and I'm not going to let you all ruin that with negativity 

stop comparing this package to other tours. It was advertised as a group photo-op, not an individual meet and greet. Go enjoy the show and what's promised in the package, don't expect the world from Gaga you're only disappointing yourself 

What were you talking about with her?

sorry just curious✌🏻

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
19 minutes ago, Marjol said:

@drinkmytears Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm happy to hear you had an amazing time. All I wonder is if you were allowed to give Gaga anything? Or were they really strict on that?

No, they didn't allow you to give her gifts there is a table for gifts

Teal Ambition

@drinkmytears thank you for sharing your experience! I appreciate it :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

I really have no interest in answering a lot of these questions because they're so negative. Yes the photos were in groups, maybe because...it was advertised that way? We knew that from day one? Of course they were going to be in groups.

Gaga was really nervous, it was opening night. She still talked if you spoke to her. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me, and I was lucky enough to stand by her in the photo. It was still an amazing moment, maybe not as amazing as when she took me onstage but I didn't have to camp out and it was a guarantee it was happening.

you all are taking away from my moment by complaining and making it seem like it wasn't worth it. To me it was totally worth it, especially to go backstage before the first show. I saw all her team, Alexander Wang!!!, her sister, the stage, the setlist (partially), and costumes before the show. It was a magical night and I'm not going to let you all ruin that with negativity 

stop comparing this package to other tours. It was advertised as a group photo-op, not an individual meet and greet. Go enjoy the show and what's promised in the package, don't expect the world from Gaga you're only disappointing yourself 

ok

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

So lucky ♥️ In all honesty, I want nothing more than to just wrap my arms around her and say "thank you for being there when no one else was". I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me from myself. Sometimes a hug says more than 1,000 words ever will. The first few shows are kinda "impersonal" so to speak because she's nervous but once she adjusts so to speak she becomes the warm affectionate "mama monster" we all now and love

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Monster Voices

@drinkmytears Don't get angry, you know how this cult site works. Your experience is ypur own and no one can diminish it. I'd kill to be next to Gaga and have a photo with her...

Forever and Always!

2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Okay so like I literally have never posted on GagaDaily before (I usually just lurk lmao) and I apologize in advance if you've already answered this question, but did you at least get to hug her? I have meet and greets for the Cleveland show and all I want to do is hug her. I have a letter written for her and I already saw you said there's a gift table for that. Regardless of what the VIP package includes, I'm SOOOOO beyond excited for this show!!!

drinkmytears
29 minutes ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Okay so like I literally have never posted on GagaDaily before (I usually just lurk lmao) and I apologize in advance if you've already answered this question, but did you at least get to hug her? I have meet and greets for the Cleveland show and all I want to do is hug her. I have a letter written for her and I already saw you said there's a gift table for that. Regardless of what the VIP package includes, I'm SOOOOO beyond excited for this show!!!

They ask that you don't hug her because she is in her stage hair and makeup and she doesn't want to have to do more touch ups. You get to touch her and put your arm around her, but I decided not to hug because I wanted to respect that 

6 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

They ask that you don't hug her because she is in her stage hair and makeup and she doesn't want to have to do more touch ups. You get to touch her and put your arm around her, but I decided not to hug because I wanted to respect that 

Ohhhhh okay yeah that makes sense! Just the fact that I get to see her and talk to her is amazing enough. I hope you an iconic time!

Katie14

Glad you had fun. What did you and others talk about with her? Did she seem cold at all?

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, Gagavision said:

Heyyy :) someone could tell me How many people had the chance to meet gaga ?? Thank you 

22 I believe

6 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Thank you! I don't get why there is so much negativity. Like, it wasn't advertised as a meet and greet! I don't get what everyone is expecting! I can't wait for my backstage experience and I'm excited that for once, I don't have to wait outside. Like, I love doing that and I will continue to do it, but I'm excited for this different experience. Don't let these people bring you down. You seemed to have an amazing night and I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Archived