my experience

My Backstage Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

Who made a Change.org petition to change the meet and greet... That site is for serious matters, such as humanitarian and civil issues.

Miley
2 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

Who made a Change.org petition to change the meet and greet... That site is for serious matters, such as humanitarian and civil issues.

voC7j68.gif

drinkmytears
56 minutes ago, Spock said:

@drinkmytears how were the seats?? is it true they were restricted view??

It was slightly restricted when she was all the way at the other end and the camera man stood up. Also for a few moments when the mainstage lifts were all the way up. Not everyone had the same seats though 

shoful
3 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

It was slightly restricted when she was all the way at the other end and the camera man stood up. Also for a few moments when the mainstage lifts were all the way up. Not everyone had the same seats though 

What do you think would be the best spots to stand in GA?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

drinkmytears
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

What do you think would be the best spots to stand in GA?

Mainstage or the piano stage!! Not the 2 satteite stages

shoful
9 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Mainstage or the piano stage!! Not the 2 satteite stages

Sweet. Thats what I was thinking. Im going two nights so gonna do both :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Diamond Monster
16 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I really have no interest in answering a lot of these questions because they're so negative. Yes the photos were in groups, maybe because...it was advertised that way? We knew that from day one? Of course they were going to be in groups.

Gaga was really nervous, it was opening night. She still talked if you spoke to her. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me, and I was lucky enough to stand by her in the photo. It was still an amazing moment, maybe not as amazing as when she took me onstage but I didn't have to camp out and it was a guarantee it was happening.

you all are taking away from my moment by complaining and making it seem like it wasn't worth it. To me it was totally worth it, especially to go backstage before the first show. I saw all her team, Alexander Wang!!!, her sister, the stage, the setlist (partially), and costumes before the show. It was a magical night and I'm not going to let you all ruin that with negativity 

stop comparing this package to other tours. It was advertised as a group photo-op, not an individual meet and greet. Go enjoy the show and what's promised in the package, don't expect the world from Gaga you're only disappointing yourself 

Exactly, I'm kinda jealous.

Noah
21 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I really have no interest in answering a lot of these questions because they're so negative. Yes the photos were in groups, maybe because...it was advertised that way? We knew that from day one? Of course they were going to be in groups.

Gaga was really nervous, it was opening night. She still talked if you spoke to her. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me, and I was lucky enough to stand by her in the photo. It was still an amazing moment, maybe not as amazing as when she took me onstage but I didn't have to camp out and it was a guarantee it was happening.

you all are taking away from my moment by complaining and making it seem like it wasn't worth it. To me it was totally worth it, especially to go backstage before the first show. I saw all her team, Alexander Wang!!!, her sister, the stage, the setlist (partially), and costumes before the show. It was a magical night and I'm not going to let you all ruin that with negativity 

stop comparing this package to other tours. It was advertised as a group photo-op, not an individual meet and greet. Go enjoy the show and what's promised in the package, don't expect the world from Gaga you're only disappointing yourself 

well.. the most important question...

how was the food? 

giphy.gif

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Schwerk

@drinkmytears Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm happy to hear you had an amazing time. All I wonder is if you were allowed to give Gaga anything? Or were they really strict on that?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

lgaga1fan
37 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Really curious tho. how was the tour backstage! and also how was the dinner?

Archived