Did you get a personnal picture with her or a group pic ? :excited2:

OMG I WAS TYPING THE SAME QUESTION

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lgaga1fan
11 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

So Diamond Heart wasn't on the setlist I saw

Judas was sound checked, I recorded audio I will post if you want!!

i recorded some interludes and songs I'll post tomorrow

backstage she was really nervous and didn't really speak much, still worth it to me

What about the dinner and backstage tour? Also what else was on the set list?

drinkmytears
3 minutes ago, musolino said:

Did you get a personnal picture with her or a group pic ? :excited2:

Group photos. She came out at 8:50 and took group pics with everyone. Didn't speak much. She seemed really nervous and quiet. Still a nice moment

CanadaGaga
4 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Group photos. She came out at 8:50 and took group pics with everyone. Didn't speak much. She seemed really nervous and quiet. Still a nice moment

Haha so that why they announced that prep for the tour was taking longer than they had thought. It was the photos ;)

She did tweet that she peeked at 8:45 at how packed the stadium was and was then nervous.

☺️

musolino
Just now, 053Timo said:

I was planning to buy MG backstage tickets but if it's only group pics... I dont know. 

Same here :hmm:

drinkmytears
7 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

I was planning to buy MG backstage tickets but if it's only group pics... I dont know. 

6 minutes ago, musolino said:

Same here :hmm:

Well, it clearly states on the package they will be group photos. I got to stand next to her, but I feel really bad for those who didnt

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Well, it clearly states on the package they will be group photos. I got to stand next to her, but I feel really bad for those who didnt

Queen hunty standing next to Gags :applause:

Hope she is not so nervous anymore when they got to meet y'all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

053Timo
8 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I know!

But it doesn't feel like Gaga. Normally she would pick out 5-6 fans from the crowd for backstage. This time she did nothing. 

And to pay that amount of money for a group picture... have you seen the BTWB M&G pictures? These are amazing. For JWT it feels a bit distanced... but nevertheless still amazing ofc. 

xoxoJohnnyGaga

How was everyone positioned in the photos? Like 2 people behind her, 2 next to her and two sitting in the front? Or were there 3 people on either side?

Also how long did you spend with her? :)

28 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

How many people were backstage with you? And 6 per picture, right? :gaycat:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

30 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

PlanetChromatica
17 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

I know!

But it doesn't feel like Gaga. Normally she would pick out 5-6 fans from the crowd for backstage. This time she did nothing. 

And to pay that amount of money for a group picture... have you seen the BTWB M&G pictures? These are amazing. For JWT it feels a bit distanced... but nevertheless still amazing ofc. 

I don't blame her, fans have been horrible to her this era, constantly complaining about the country/rock vibes, being nasty about her new boyfriend and criticising her for not promoting a song when she was filming a movie we all knew was happening.

Buckshotwon
38 minutes ago, TOBI said:

People say there were only 24 people. so the group photo thing is like you know really? Just 4 photos and bye

can't blame her though, she was quite late✌🏻

Archived