💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne World Tour Merch

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Illuminati

I love most of them actually, the rhino ones especially, I'm so used to seeing people call Gaga Nose on ATRL that this is unintentionally a good way to show that she really doesn't care about how big her nose looks

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr
29 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

OK I NEED TO STOP BUT. I also thought something like this would've been cool. Gaga hire me pls and thank u. DGLSS_GUAAIOkKA.jpg

OMG this is amazing! Better than every piece of official merch tbh! Is it for sale anywhere?

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, CanadaGaga said:

How do you find the fit of the shirt for the size label. Are they on the longer side? Tighter fitting? 

Plannijg my shopping for tonight ;) 

Thanks! 

That's not me, I found them on Twitter.

However, I do own the Perfect Illusion long sleeve shirt. I'm a girl, 5'3 and got a small and it fits me perfectly. Hope this helps!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

hoeslay
1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

OMG this is amazing! Better than every piece of official merch tbh! Is it for sale anywhere?

it's not unfortunately. Plus I wouldn't wanna profit off of other people's copyrighted/original material. I just put stuff together and put it on a shirt haha. The resolution is also way too small for it to be on an actual shirt. The little car/truck thing is literally from Gagamoji 

Teal Ambition

wrong thread

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AndrewGr
2 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

it's not unfortunately. Plus I wouldn't wanna profit off of other people's copyrighted/original material. I just put stuff together and put it on a shirt haha. The resolution is also way too small for it to be on an actual shirt. The little car/truck thing is literally from Gagamoji 

:(
I was in a shutupandtakemymoney mode gretcry2.gif

Alfonso
9 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

She better come through with new music since she dipped out of the dive bar tour :toofunny:

hahahaha :emma:

Inb4 we get a new Million Reasons Remix :deadbanana: 

CanadaGaga
14 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

That's not me, I found them on Twitter.

However, I do own the Perfect Illusion long sleeve shirt. I'm a girl, 5'3 and got a small and it fits me perfectly. Hope this helps!

Thanks!

I'm Gaga short but I've got more up top to show off if you know what I mean hahaha. I tend to go bigger rather than tighter just in case. ;) 

Joschua
43 minutes ago, Zilla said:

If you convert the dad hat, 65 CAD is roughly 51 USD. We shall see once the tour crosses the border but as a whole, these designs are mad simple that anything over 30 is overpriced to me

That's fair too. Her merch has always been pretty expensive so I didn't bat an eye lash, but your right, this is a lot higher.

Archived