šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne World Tour Merch

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

new merch apparently coming soon....Ā Ā the shirt looks AMAZING

edit: tonight's merch already includes the bag mentioned above and the previously mentioned Boston and Fenway Park custom t-shirts.

Ā 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad
1 hour ago, Halle said:

new merch apparently coming soon....Ā Ā the shirt looks AMAZING

edit: tonight's merch already includes the bag mentioned above and the previously mentioned Boston and Fenway Park custom t-shirts.

Ā 

Are there TWO Boston-specific shirts?!?!? One says Boston and one says Fenway Park?!?!

spicemuncher

For heavens sake, fire Lobster Eye and get Bravado or even the fans to do the official merchandise. Every "new item" is more atrocious than the stuff released before, AND STILL NO EFFING TOUR BOOK!Ā :madge:

/meltdown

just another gay

I like the joanneĀ bags.... and hope they make a black shirt with that logo, I love the logo so much

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Long shot but does anyone know if the Tentacle Sweater is for sale on the tour>?Ā 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

erikaisamonster
8 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Long shot but does anyone know if the Tentacle Sweater is for sale on the tour>?Ā 

It wasn't available at either NYC shows, so I don't think so!Ā 

xxx

6 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

It's not, it's still on Gaga's webstore though.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

PokerFace91
On 9/6/2017 at 9:44 AM, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

It's not being sold at her concerts and it's sold out on her web store. Hopefully she restocks it, but I doubt it since she has not restocked items in the past.Ā 

I really want the rhino shirt and the black hoodie. Of course they got the black hoodie the show after mine. I wonder if all of this stuff will be available online after the tour? I think it has been for all the other tours.Ā :sweat:

Just now, Pluto said:

I really want the rhino shirt and the black hoodie. Of course they got the black hoodie the show after mine. I wonder if all of this stuff will be available online after the tour? I think it has been for all the other tours.Ā :sweat:

Ā 

On the past tours, the tour merch were already sold on website before the tour started. But that was when she was still with Bravado.

She's not with them anymore now, if I recall correctly

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

On the past tours, the tour merch were already sold on website before the tour started. But that was when she was still with Bravado.

I'm pretty sure the Artrave stuff was online after the show, not before. But yeah if she's not with Bravado anymore who knows. I hope soĀ :giveup:

Daenerys
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

All of the Tags from the JWT merch I have say Bravado on them tho so I think she's still with them.Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

On 9/10/2017 at 9:35 PM, Pluto said:

JWT Merch is being sold on her online shop now!

Archived