šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne World Tour Merch

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Isaiah Lara
4 hours ago, JGD said:

I want to get the poster so I can laminate/frame it but I can't decide if I should buy it before or after the concert. Ā I wouldn't want it to get creases or folds during the concert, but what if they sell out after :oprah:Ā 

Buy it after I bought all my merch before the show started and at the end my poster is now mess up not that bad but it's still messed up.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Isaiah Lara said:

Buy it after I bought all my merch before the show started and at the end my poster is now mess up not that bad but it's still messed up.

Ā 

I know this is probably a stupid question but it's my first concert; so the merch booths are open after the show to buy stuff? also what time do they start selling before the show?Ā 

PokerFace91
26 minutes ago, tmb99 said:

I know this is probably a stupid question but it's my first concert; so the merch booths are open after the show to buy stuff? also what time do they start selling before the show?Ā 

Yes the booths are open after the show. The booths are open when doors open.Ā 

Isaiah Lara
3 hours ago, tmb99 said:

At my show they sold merch both inside the arena and outside of the arena and it was official. They don't stop selling until they have to close the doors.

Isaiah Lara
2 hours ago, PokerFace91 said:

Best piece of merchĀ at JWT?

I would say it would be Rinho gaga pink long sleeve I love it so much.

spicemuncher
3 hours ago, Creepshow said:

WHERE IS THE TOURBOOK ?!!Ā :(

I gave up hope that they will eventually put one out. Such a shame, it's the only piece of merchĀ I buy from any show I go to.

Of course there's a black hoodie the show after I got the white oneĀ :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

4 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Of course there's a black hoodie the show after I got the white oneĀ :toofunny:

ugh but idk... i'd so prefer the pic of the white hoodie on the black one

yo does anyone going to an upcoming show wanna grab me that long sleeve pink shirt lol. I want it before my tour date and would obvi pay for the shirt + shipping.Ā 

Quick Sand
22 hours ago, Halle said:

Ā 

I totally would've bought that hoodie if it was available before my dateĀ :giveup:

Archived