Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

More Backstage Package Details Surfaced

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

DGGesEHXUAAo0TU?format=jpg

https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga

A fan on Twitter was emailed details on what to expect when backstage. Unfortunately, looks like a group photo won't be the only thing that may upset fans. According to this, you won't even be able to get anything autographed. Plus, it does confirm no individual photos will be taken and you can't use a personal phone or camera for the group photo. Being that this all takes place BEFORE the show, I can imagine this being a very quick experience and then Gaga will need to get ready for the show. 

What are your thoughts? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

messy meet and greet? not getting their money's worth?

iyiISud.jpg 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Edonis

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if true. Most major acts do meet & greets like this now. Gaga was one of the few exceptions for a while :laughga:Plus security may play a large role in these things :shrug:

I realize some payed a lot of money for this, and I may sound harsh but oh well? You still are going to meet her, get special merchandise, and have your photo taken with her. That's honestly more than 90% of her fans can say. 

andy232000

Logistic people typically will say that no autographs are allowed but that tends to be almost not true once it actually happens. I remember people saying that for the artrave you weren't allowed to bring stuff with you but that wasnt the case

Noah

I am still excited for the experience :emma:

After all, the Group Photo is just a part of the Package. I mean we'll have a look Backstage and get to witness the Soundcheck etc. I am very excited! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

andy232000
Just now, Noah said:

I am still excited for the experience :emma:

After all, the Group Photo is just a part of the Package. I mean we'll have a look Backstage and get to witness the Soundcheck etc. I am very excited! 

Exactly! Thats still a very exlusive experience. Besides, she outdid herself on the last tour with the meet and greets and she said it was exahusting, + im aware that tickets were not as expensive so idk why people expected the same treatment as the artrave 

TimisaMonster

Funny how fans paying $1500 won't get an autograph, but fans who didn't even go to the show will get something signed at midnight when she's trying leaving the venue in her escalade 

:madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DawnNutella
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Exactly! Thats still a very exlusive experience. Besides, she outdid herself on the last tour with the meet and greets and she said it was exahusting, + im aware that tickets were not as expensive so idk why people expected the same treatment as the artrave 

I thought I heard these were a lot more than the Artrave ones were? 

andy232000
Just now, DawnNutella said:

I thought I heard these were a lot more than the Artrave ones were? 

I hear the opposite :selena:

i think artrave ones were like $1,500-3000 pero ticket

Noah
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I hear the opposite :selena:

i think artrave ones were like $1,500-3000 pero ticket

Artrave was 1k and JWT is 1.2k-1.5k

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived