💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cheek To Cheek in the JWT?

xoxoGeorge

Featured Posts

xoxoGeorge

Do you guys think Gaga will perform Bang Bang or any other song from C2C in the JWT?

giphy.gif

I hope not :lolga:

LittleMonster20

I don't think so.I think it was just a special album to experiment with jazz,and many fans didn't like this album,nor the era.

MoonIsRising
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

No but she'll perform TIHTY :creepflop:

I'm here for that

MoonIsRising
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I don't think so.I think it was just a special album to experiment with jazz,and many fans didn't like this album,nor the era.

But some fans like it 

Ken Zahn

She's probrably going to cancel the "Joanne Monster" EP and replace that with "Cheek 3 Cheek" album with Tony Bennett and convert the JWT into the C3C tour!:selena:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

GagaStefi

At one show (probably NYC) she'll bring her jazz band they'll sing like one song.

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

But some fans like it 

Yeah,I didn't mean all fans,just a part of the fandom.And event though I  thought it was an amazing collaboration and project,I can understand it a little.Most fans were afraid that Gaga would lose the Gaga side of herself,and never return to pop music anymore.'Gaga won't go back to pop music''Lady Gaga is not Gaga anymore''I miss old Gaga';The Internet was full of those comments in 2015.

MoonIsRising
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Yeah,I didn't mean all fans,just a part of the fandom.And event though I  thought it was an amazing collaboration and project,I can understand it a little.Most fans were afraid that Gaga would lose the Gaga side of herself,and never return to pop music anymore.'Gaga won't go back to pop music''Lady Gaga is not Gaga anymore''I miss old Gaga';The Internet was full of those comments in 2015.

In 2016 too :saladga:

SiliconeMonster

It's def possible, but it will not have any setlist representation compared to her other albums.

Find your freedom in the music

LittleMonster20
Just now, FrOnTheMoon said:

In 2016 too :saladga:

Yeah,but I think it became less,because when 2016 started,The Cheek To Cheek era was over,and fans got hopes for Gaga's return.

IllusionLover
34 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

No but she'll perform TIHTY :creepflop:

she needs to perform it. It's a shame that the song wasn't in a Super deluxe version of Joanne or something

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Enigma

Inb4 we get Dancing in Circles (Remix) ft. Tony Bennett :tony:

Archived