Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imma be honest.....i didnt give my 11 to a single on purpose, when rating this i didnt even know which songs were singles.   rated based on what I liked.

Gia Gunn
Just now, IndieKylie said:

The fact that we're at the Top 2 and have yet to get a song rated above a 9 overall...:neyde:

The top 5 had scores of 9+ at one point I think :air: 

Track #2: 9.24

Track #1: 9.34 

:lolly: 

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, monster987 said:

If ITB is #1 I swear....

Honey, you and your bad taste have been having a pretty good rate. Let us have one nice thing. :madge:

Gia Gunn

Is someone else a Little Sexercizester like Antonio? :poot: 

juju

Happy Les Sex got 3rd. What's it with my 11s being 3rd place these last two Megarates?

Still happy though, knowing damn well KMO is one of my least favorite Kylie albums.

tumblr_ndhm2wDDHF1tdy5pro1_500.gif

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn

Okay lovers, this has been a fun ride. Calculating the scores I've wanted to pull my hair off and I'm sure some of yall have wanted to do the same too :poot: Poor @VOLANTIS had their 11 eliminated second and @IndieKylie, the biggest Kylie stan, had their 11 butchered too :poot: Putting up the last post right now

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, juju said:

Happy Les Sex got 3rd. What's it with my 11s being 3rd place these last two Megarates?

Still happy though, knowing damn well KMO is one of my least favorite Kylie albums.

An album full of potential that had some taste issues in terms of tracks, much like this Megarate.

juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

An album full of potential that had some taste issues in terms of tracks, much like this Megarate.

The potential was there, the tracks hit harder under different moods and mind frames, but overall, it's very run of the mill for Kylie and never felt like an extension of her artistry. 

I didn't rate anything low though so I doubt my mixmatched scores effected anything :sweat:

❤ x ❤

3 minutes ago, juju said:

mine havent fared well either. My last few were like 9th place and 6th or something idek

Anveeroy

So when are we getting another KM megarate? Please do Body Language, Fever & Light Years 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Just now, Anveeroy said:

So when are we getting another KM megarate? Please do Body Language, Fever & Light Years 

@juju has Fever reserved

and @IndieKylie reserved Body Language

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

:pray: My favorite KM album

Anveeroy
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

@juju has Fever reserved

and @IndieKylie reserved Body Language

Interesting :lolly:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived