whore
1 minute ago, juju said:

OMG Beautiful is still here? I swear I saw that song leave :rip: 

Lol no it was the first to leave :lolly:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Confirmed insider 666popart tells me Sexercise won't be #1.

Would they lie?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

juju
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Lol no it was the first to leave :lolly:

OMG I cannot read :emma: 

❤ x ❤

whore
1 minute ago, juju said:

OMG I cannot read :emma: 

That song was a mistake don't act like it was a loss :toofunny: I was too nice giving it a 2 

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Ay4Ny0u.png

Again, not one of my faves, but still surprised it didn't make the top 10 :emma: 

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This song is VERY 00s Kylie. Feels nostalgic to me. Not that grand either but it "feels so good". Get it? :laughga:  7

IndieKylie: I love this song. It is so underrated on this album and, sadly, will largely be forgotten when people think of Kylie’s collective work. The production is interesting and oddly relaxing. It compliments her perfect vocals and I really enjoy the lyrics. Where this album, in large, can have some weak moments in regard to the songwriting, Feels So Good is so strong. It really nails all the elements and is a great, subtle banger. The bridge is beyond beautiful. I love, love, love this song. 11

KING ELIZABITCH: FILLER. 5

Rocket Number 9: Never really liked this one but listening to it again makes me see how well built this track this. The instrumental is really good and the vocals are incredibly sweet and warm. 8

Juju: A song I tend to skip, but it's enjoyable enough. 6.25

Blake: Bleh. This is cute, but just not good for me. What I will say about FSG is that it reminds me of the album cover slightly. A cute rainy day bop but it honestly sounds like a track that could be played in the background of a TV show or a movie. Just an easy bop to fill the void. I mostly, if not always, skip this. Would’ve given it a lower rating if it wasn’t so….adorable. 6

LittlemonsterL5: cover or not this is amazing. 10

BraveBird: I love that song. 10

Muumisarvinen: AN UNDERRATED BOP. The instrumental is so dreamy and beatiful. Love the instrumenal intro. The chorus scalps me every time. Simple pop-perfection from Kylie. 10

VOLANTIS: Something about how her voice gets lost in the heavy production in the verses irks me a bit. But it’s a Bop for sure. 8

SCORES:

Reveal hidden contents

IndieKylie 11

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

BraveBird 10

fede ARTPOP 10

Muumisarvinen 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

Taka 9

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

Cupid Boy 8

monster987 8

VOLANTIS 8

Bio 7

Possibly Maybe 7

StarlightSeiya 7

Antonio 6,5

Juju 6,25

Gia Gunn 6

KingOfTheClouds 6

Blake 6

MaryJaneHolland 6

KING ELIZABITCH 5

Anveeroy 5

Monsy Monste 3

slayo 3

200.webp#22-grid1

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, juju said:

OMG Beautiful is still here? I swear I saw that song leave :rip: 

It's dead, I'm just saying what should've gone before top 10....

juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

It's dead, I'm just saying what should've gone before top 10....

I misread :emma: 

❤ x ❤

untitled

Bye

giphy.gif

Feels So Good to have a bad taste, huh. I'm pressed

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Ay4Ny0u.png

Again, not one of my faves, but still surprised it didn't make the top 10 :emma: 

COMMENTS

Hide contents

Bio: This song is VERY 00s Kylie. Feels nostalgic to me. Not that grand either but it "feels so good". Get it? :laughga:  7

IndieKylie: I love this song. It is so underrated on this album and, sadly, will largely be forgotten when people think of Kylie’s collective work. The production is interesting and oddly relaxing. It compliments her perfect vocals and I really enjoy the lyrics. Where this album, in large, can have some weak moments in regard to the songwriting, Feels So Good is so strong. It really nails all the elements and is a great, subtle banger. The bridge is beyond beautiful. I love, love, love this song. 11

KING ELIZABITCH: FILLER. 5

Rocket Number 9: Never really liked this one but listening to it again makes me see how well built this track this. The instrumental is really good and the vocals are incredibly sweet and warm. 8

Juju: A song I tend to skip, but it's enjoyable enough. 6.25

Blake: Bleh. This is cute, but just not good for me. What I will say about FSG is that it reminds me of the album cover slightly. A cute rainy day bop but it honestly sounds like a track that could be played in the background of a TV show or a movie. Just an easy bop to fill the void. I mostly, if not always, skip this. Would’ve given it a lower rating if it wasn’t so….adorable. 6

LittlemonsterL5: cover or not this is amazing. 10

BraveBird: I love that song. 10

Muumisarvinen: AN UNDERRATED BOP. The instrumental is so dreamy and beatiful. Love the instrumenal intro. The chorus scalps me every time. Simple pop-perfection from Kylie. 10

VOLANTIS: Something about how her voice gets lost in the heavy production in the verses irks me a bit. But it’s a Bop for sure. 8

SCORES:

Hide contents

IndieKylie 11

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

BraveBird 10

fede ARTPOP 10

Muumisarvinen 10

DimitrisARTPOP 10

Taka 9

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

Cupid Boy 8

monster987 8

VOLANTIS 8

Bio 7

Possibly Maybe 7

StarlightSeiya 7

Antonio 6,5

Juju 6,25

Gia Gunn 6

KingOfTheClouds 6

Blake 6

MaryJaneHolland 6

KING ELIZABITCH 5

Anveeroy 5

Monsy Monste 3

slayo 3

This rate is gonna be so bland. Feels So Good was the feel good, ballad bop this album needed and it delivered! I didn't expect it to win, but not even Top 10? :saladga:

VOLANTIS

Feels so Good is a Bop. A true Ride. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Antonio

Wow Sexercize made the top 10 I-

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived