Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Extra standing tickets just have been released 4 1st JWT show in Vancouver!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Lmao 14yo terrifying problems

Edit : our family likes gaga but im just a shy 14 yo asian chicken, having a Vacation in vancouver with no friends to go to the jwt with

Do it right now

I'm Asian too but I was literally pleading to go to Canada for the JWT, got rejected, but it was because I was going on a seperate trip. Like Poissonche said, you will regret it.

Also Monsters are really friendly (most of them :poot:) so don't worry too much and have fun!

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Do it right now

I'm Asian too but I was literally pleading to go to Canada for the JWT, got rejected, but it was because I was going on a seperate trip. Like Poissonche said, you will regret it.

Also Monsters are really friendly (most of them :poot:) so don't worry too much and have fun!

1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

Omg I was 14 when I saw the artRAVE. See? It's a sign. I saw Gaga at 14, and you'll see Gaga at 14 if your mom accepts. But your mom will definitely not accept if you don't ask her. ASK. I regret too much stuff already in my life and I'm only 17; I can't let others do the same.

Omggggggg thxxxx guys I love u

Speaking of regret I actually did ask my mom abt going she said "lets no bother our friends" (cuz im staying at my dads friends house) so I was like ok fine :((

Should I ASK AGAIN?????

Not very born this way of you 😫

VillainTina
35 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

They don't have GA in NYC dates.... both dates are stadium

isnt GA General Admission Standing ?

they do have that standing option by the stage in the ny shows 

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Irrelevant
38 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Speaking of regret I actually did ask my mom abt going she said "lets no bother our friends" (cuz im staying at my dads friends house) so I was like ok fine :((

Should I ASK AGAIN?????

HOW CAN GOING TO THE TOUR DISTURD YOUR DADS FRIENDS :tony:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SHOOKGA
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

HOW CAN GOING TO THE TOUR DISTURD YOUR DADS FRIENDS :tony:

LIKE I KNOW 

I hVE TO LISTEN 2 MY MOM OR ELSE ILL BE CHOPPED UP ASIAN STYLE

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

LIKE I KNOW 

I hVE TO LISTEN 2 MY MOM OR ELSE ILL BE CHOPPED UP ASIAN STYLE

RELATABLE

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Jenina
49 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Should I ASK AGAIN?????

Lmao you can say that by not being in the house you're giving your family's friends time to breathe since being with other people for long periods of time can be annoying and more bothersome. I hope you get to go good luck sis

cool

Rocketno10
55 minutes ago, xrtpxp said:

isnt GA General Admission Standing ?

they do have that standing option by the stage in the ny shows 

Nah, it's assigned seats. GA means first come first serve, the earlier you come in, the closer you get to the stage, but assigned seats meant you can only be in one spot during the entire show. 

SHOOKGA
1 hour ago, Jenina said:

Lmao you can say that by not being in the house you're giving your family's friends time to breathe since being with other people for long periods of time can be annoying and more bothersome. I hope you get to go good luck sis

Lmao mess

Ill ask my mom later on tiday I guess

asana15

They moved the stage from Pacific Coliseum to the actual concert venue Rogers Arena. It's the first time the equipment got assembled in the show's environment. That's how Live Nation can see if they can squeeze a few more tickets here and there. I think, it will be the same for all venues. once the stage is done for the night, some extras will appear at the box office.

I'm actually counting on it for Cleveland.

ViviLittleM
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Tickets already sold!

not anymore.

Added more

DeleteMyAccount
26 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

They added tickets Sections 322 323 208 309

Seems odd they'd add those tickets. I wonder if they're partial view or something? :huh:

Archived