other

Spoiler: JWT stage lighting preview

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

Opening night will have a lot of mistakes probably. I think her only opening night that went as planned was The Monster Ball 1.0

asana15

You can actually replay the live stream. Just go to Insta stories. It should be there for 24 hours. I'm watching it right now. It looks like she's hiding in the arena's upper bowl. You can see the seats in lower stands. Overall, big thank you to that brave soul.

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, asana15 said:

You can actually replay the live stream. Just go to Insta stories. It should be there for 24 hours. I'm watching it right now. It looks like she's hiding in the arena's upper bowl. You can see the seats in lower stands. Overall, big thank you to that brave soul.

The fact that she nearly got caught 3/4 times but still went back to film makes her even braver :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

numb the flame

Guys I just found a Instagram post with these dolls that look like the ones on the stage during Dancin' In circles (I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it so I'm not gonna) and it was geo tagged with the same place as where the live stream was this morning 

croboy
2 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Guys I just found a Instagram post with these dolls that look like the ones on the stage during Dancin' In circles (I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it so I'm not gonna) and it was geo tagged with the same place as where the live stream was this morning 

post it :classy:

Darcklighter22
28 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Opening night will have a lot of mistakes probably. I think her only opening night that went as planned was The Monster Ball 1.0

It did not lol, I was there she fell 3 times she wasn't hitting her marks for a few songs and started singing early (money honey extended version, paper gangsta, poker face) it was still an amazing show!

LetsGetHigh
36 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

You're allowed to post it

hpmcmill
1 hour ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

This one?? Thanks for clue.

ALGAYDO
7 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

This one?? Thanks for clue.

If she uses blow-up sex dolls as props, I will literally die :toofunny:

RodeckDanny

OMG I'm so excited I'm going YASSS

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Hi Its Nicole
25 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

If she uses blow-up sex dolls as props, I will literally die :toofunny:

I think they were just used for lighting rehearsals to see were is the best place for Gaga & the dancers to be

Hello Gaga

numb the flame
Just now, Hi its nick said:

I think they were just used for lighting rehearsals to see were is the best place for Gaga & the dancers to be

Isn't it kinda ironic they was seen during DiC?

Hi Its Nicole
18 hours ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Isn't it kinda ironic they was seen during DiC?

It was also seen during Paparazzi, but yeah lol

Hello Gaga

Archived