💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Performance of Million Reasons?

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

Reality

I'd say my favorites are either her at the LGBTQ+ Youth Center or on Alan Carr's Happy Hour.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

It should have been. Thank God she paid dust to PI because there was no point in promoting it.:whitney:

If Gaga had released MR as the lead single after 3 years of no new music, I HIGHLY doubt it would've done well with the GP or fan base who wanted an upbeat song like PI

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PerfectIllusion
12 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Whats you're guys' favorite performance of Million Reasons? Mine is this one by a long shot

The way she sings "lord" at 1:57 always gives me chills. 

This is one of her best performances ever! And she looked like a goddess too

Fernster7
59 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

If Gaga had released MR as the lead single after 3 years of no new music, I HIGHLY doubt it would've done well with the GP or fan base who wanted an upbeat song like PI

They wanted and upbeat song but still it's one of her biggest flops. I would agree with you if we were talking about other upbeat songs on the album but between MR and PI, MR obviously was the good single choice.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Miel

Vocally, I love the performance she did at Howard Stern. She really killed it, especially at the last chorus. It's always a joy to see the hosts crying over how amazing she is, tbh. The performance at SNL is a tie to that.

For overall visuals and performance, I'm tied between the SB51HTS, and the AMA's. Both aren't exactly crazy spectacular, but their visuals really heighten the song. For the HTS, there's a sort of joyous, accomplished feeling present throughout the whole show that peaked with her on the piano. For the AMA's, there's a sort of minor campiness with her and her guitar in the middle of a grass field, that made the song so much bigger.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

They wanted and upbeat song but still it's one of her biggest flops. I would agree with you if we were talking about other upbeat songs on the album but between MR and PI, MR obviously was the good single choice.

As a lead no...otherwise they would've chosen it as the lead...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CanadaGaga
7 hours ago, Miel said:

Vocally, I love the performance she did at Howard Stern. She really killed it, especially at the last chorus. It's always a joy to see the hosts crying over how amazing she is, tbh. The performance at SNL is a tie to that.

For overall visuals and performance, I'm tied between the SB51HTS, and the AMA's. Both aren't exactly crazy spectacular, but their visuals really heighten the song. For the HTS, there's a sort of joyous, accomplished feeling present throughout the whole show that peaked with her on the piano. For the AMA's, there's a sort of minor campiness with her and her guitar in the middle of a grass field, that made the song so much bigger.

Totally agree with you for her Howard Stern performance! 

I often listen to the clip that includes the ending with all of them crying and her explanation after it. One of my faves! 

Archived