Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Performance of Million Reasons?

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

There are so many... :flutter: 

My favorites would probably have to be the Royal Variety and Super Bowl Halftime Show performances. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

This just reminds me how OVER promoted she made this song and paid PI dust... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

The first ever one, at the VMAs, when she just put it out as lead single

:oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BadJudas

I love the Joanne World Tour version ! 

...Okay, Royal Variety for me ! 

Fame IV

The Royal Variety Performance. It was sublime in every way!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

This just reminds me how OVER promoted she made this song and paid PI dust... :saladga:

People complain if she doesn't promoter and if she promotes. Million Reasons performances were beautiful.

A Star is Born ⭐

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

MR was not really over promoted, just promoted like a single should be. But yeah PI got paid dust :madge:

Oriane

I don't know why the Royal Variety one is so loved. Her voice is very tired and nasal, she's out of breath at the end of her notes. Sounds like me trying to sing it (but better).

Mine is probably this one :

I also love the VS fashion show, the Ali Forney center and the Alan Carr ones.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Katie14
6 hours ago, Jenina said:

Not sure if it counts as a traditional performance but I love when she sang Million Reasons during the Carpool Karaoke. Up until that point in the carpool I was liking her but I wasn't convinced I guess to give her a shot. I almost clicked off the video but I absolutely fell in love with her voice and the song because I could relate to the lyrics since that's how I was looking at life at the time(still is tbh :/). If it wasn't for that part of the carpool, I probably wouldn't have started stanning Gaga and my life would be so completely different.

You just started stanning this era and already have like 4500 points? Damn. 

Katie14

Royal Variety. Her voice sounds so operatic and grand. When she hits that chorus, it sounds like the seas are going to part. 

C1trus

I'm only convinced with the SBHS performance though the other performances are still great :kara:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Fame IV said:

People complain if she doesn't promoter and if she promotes. Million Reasons performances were beautiful.

No...I'm referring to the imbalance of promo between the two singles...she gave MR first single treatment when it wasn't 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fernster7
52 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No...I'm referring to the imbalance of promo between the two singles...she gave MR first single treatment when it wasn't 

It should have been. Thank God she paid dust to PI because there was no point in promoting it.:whitney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7

Definitely VSFS. She looked amazing and the way she sang the end of the song was glorious.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived