LordEnigma 11,313 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 Not surprised. My pot crazy friends are the laziest pieces of shits. But it's not like they are hurting society in any way. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
babs 5,093 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 Everything in excess is bad hunties. I love pot but will only do it like 3 times a year or so cause I'm wiser than that. If they are slacking on school over pot what they're lacking is motivation probably. Maybe they should evaluate that, rather than blaming it all on maria maria. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartTimeCatdad 588 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 Ok lets try alcohol next Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born To Slay 10,996 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said: Then why do they use it medically 🤔 The same reason I would take a prescribed medication when I'm ill but don't take one recreationally. Just so you know, I'm in favor of legalization. I couldn't give less of a ****. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,868 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 17 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said: girl what are you smoking ??? as with anything you should be responsible and use in moderation Nothing Spoiler Now But before, something called "Northern Lights" Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ooolong 4,440 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 Cool. I'm gonna continue to light up. The Unbannable Chanteuse Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 14 minutes ago, MetalliGa said: It is tho. They stopped for a while and started to do better Henny this is social science, something I study. They cannot actually assert it is the marijauna use itself, there's an issue of causality (which you must not be privy to), and there are a myriad factors at play here which are not controlled for. Not to mention, the effects were most strongly found with those who were low performing students and therefore already at-risk. I won't deny that marijuana use will obviously have some effects on academic success, everyone has their own capacities and will. But this is only one study thus far, and we don't yet know whether the effects will always be negative. I'll believe it more once more research has been done and we have a better grasp on measuring the effects of this drug in academic performance. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,868 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said: Then why do they use it medically 🤔 As a natural painkiller that's exponentially less dangerous than prescription or OTC painkillers and opioids Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said: Not surprised. My pot crazy friends are the laziest pieces of shits. But it's not like they are hurting society in any way. Well you should remember that an anecdote here or there doesn't prove anything, especially not in any meaningful, methodical or scientific way. It's like how an exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule altogether. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HighlandHeart 993 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 27 minutes ago, Born To Slay said: I'm not shocked. Drugs are not healthy. Yes they are. If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted July 27, 2017 Share Posted July 27, 2017 54 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said: Well you should remember that an anecdote here or there doesn't prove anything, especially not in any meaningful, methodical or scientific way. It's like how an exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule altogether. Oh I agree, BUT I have yet to meet a "high-functioning" pot smoker. It seems to be the opposite and the exception is the high functioning person. At least from my perspective. Is there research that backs higher productivity levels? Just curious. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.