💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

I actually never even go to Wal Mart :eww: but my boss sent me out to get something and I figured I might as well have checked while I was there. :)

I don't know where to put it though...It doesn't fit in with the rest of DVDs. It's such an awkward size :flop:

By the way, have you gotten that slidepack of The Fame? I still haven't received mine, and sent another e-mail to the seller, but he never responded. :cry:

delete it fat

By the way, have you gotten that slidepack of The Fame? I still haven't received mine, and sent another e-mail to the seller, but he never responded. :cry:

I haven't received mine. :(

KadeLindsay12

is the video you just made of the fame French?? I'm confused about slide packs!! Can someone tell me all the different versions of slide packs??

Paper Planes

is the video you just made of the fame French?? I'm confused about slide packs!! Can someone tell me all the different versions of slide packs??

There are a few different versions of The Fame in slide-pack form. The French slide-pack was the one in my video, and one from Germany that is nearly identical to it. Mexico also has a slide-pack version of The Fame. There is also one from Argentina, but on the cover of it, there's a border around it saying "Edition exclusive to Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay" in Spanish. If I'm not mistaken, there is also one from Brazil.

There are also two slide-pack editions of The Remix, from France and Brazil. But I think in Brazil, they call the slide-pack a "Music-Pac."

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

Lord Axel

Who here is The GagaRhombus ?

That would be me, even says so in my sig :cool:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Pussy Wagon

It's been three weeks since my vinyls have shipped and they're still not here. So much for 6-14 days!

JudasInTheDark

I didn't know it was Walmart exclusive either, I just happened to buy it because I didn't have it yet..I haven't seen one in a while at my wal mart

Yeah me either... Too bad.

TheQueen

The german Marry The Night single is the rarest of all BTW singles. There were just made a few. Many shops in germany stopped selling singles this year.

That's really interesting.

I'm not looking to sell anything in here but I need some advice. I have all of the singles from Just Dance to Alejandro, as well as Hitmixes and The Remix (the Japanese monster one or whatever). None of them have been opened. I tried collecting briefly and didn't really care for it as I don't have a whole lot of money to spend on all of the singles and I'm thinking I might want to sell them.

What are your opinions on that? I know that the singles aren't worth a lot but together could I get a little something for them? And as for The Remix and Hitmixes, since they're discontinued (?) should I wait some time before selling them so I can make more? I'm just scared that people might lose interest in collecting in six months or whatever, I see that The Remixes and Hitmixes are getting bids NOW but what if mine doesn't later on?

Ok sorry for a really long rant but I'm just unsure so I'd like any opinions from you guys! xo

Paper Planes

I'm not looking to sell anything in here but I need some advice. I have all of the singles from Just Dance to Alejandro, as well as Hitmixes and The Remix (the Japanese monster one or whatever). None of them have been opened. I tried collecting briefly and didn't really care for it as I don't have a whole lot of money to spend on all of the singles and I'm thinking I might want to sell them.

What are your opinions on that? I know that the singles aren't worth a lot but together could I get a little something for them? And as for The Remix and Hitmixes, since they're discontinued (?) should I wait some time before selling them so I can make more? I'm just scared that people might lose interest in collecting in six months or whatever, I see that The Remixes and Hitmixes are getting bids NOW but what if mine doesn't later on?

Ok sorry for a really long rant but I'm just unsure so I'd like any opinions from you guys! xo

Hitmixes is at the highest price I've ever seen at the moment, and you could probably get $40 or so for it. The Japanese version of The Remix really isn't that rare, but is still worth about $25-ish.

The singles vary in value, depending on what country they're from.

delete it fat

From which country are the singles?

Hitmixes is at the highest price I've ever seen at the moment, and you could probably get $40 or so for it. The Japanese version of The Remix really isn't that rare, but is still worth about $25-ish.

The singles vary in value, depending on what country they're from.

From which country are the singles?

Thank you guys for replying!!! The singles are simply American ones, nothing special but I'd rather sell them than keep them. I'm not too concerned about those but I'm just not sure if I should sell the Hitmixes/Remix now or wait and let them increase in value.

Paper Planes

Is The Hits EP real?

If you're talking about the Hitmixes EP, yes it is real. It was released in Canada only :)

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat